Breakout

After his implantation, Wash had been sedated because something went very wrong his AI, Epsilon. As soon as Epsilon was drilled into his brain, he began to see visions of a woman, someone he'd never seen before. It drove him insane. For several days he was unconscious, until he started to wake up. He looks around and sees North and South on either side of him. 

"There you are." North says. Wash then begins to sit up, groaning. "Slowly. Slowly." North puts his hand on his shoulder. 

"How long was I out?" 

"Only a few days this time." 

"This time?" Wash questions. 

"Yeah, after they removed it." 

"Removed it?" Wash puts his hand on the back of his head.

"It's gone. They're going to remove all of them. Started with you." North explains. 

"Yeah, thanks jerk, the whole process is on hold now." South insults him. Wash looks past her and notices Carolina's bed is empty. 

"What about Carolina?" 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Carolina is on the bridge with the Director and Counselor Price. "I'm not giving them up just because he's made a recalculation. You owe me this." She tells them. 

"Carolina, you're acting like a child. This is not about you. This is about the Project." 

"You would be wise to listen to the Director. Agent Texas has already atempted to steal Wyoming's A.I. unit. If she were to come after you-" 

"Than she would get more than she bargined for." Carolina interjects. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Carolina's had it kinda rough. The Director's considering sending her to hunt down Texas." 

"Hunt her down?" Wash says stunned. 

"She went rogue. Broke out of the facility in order to save her precious AI. Little later we found Wyoming. Apparently she tried to steal his AI unit. Tried to get his equipment, too." South explained.

"That hasn't been proven. Besides, that doesn't sound like her." North exclaims. 

"How would you know?" 

"Just trust me. I know, and besides, if she had done it, there wouldn't be anything left of Wyoming to find." 

"She's not a freakin' monster North." 

"You guys are giving me a headache." Wash complains holding his head. 

"Once they find Texas, they'll bring her back." Suddenly the alarm sounds. 

"Intruder alert. Intruder alert. Breach in security. Level zero." FILSS warns. 

"Or, she'll come back on her own." North mutters. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Tex, Zone, and York are in front of a door where York is trying to unlock it. 

"Great job, York." Tex says sarcastically. 

"I swear this never happens to me." York protests. 

[I'm sure you say that to all the ladies.]

"Seriously, I'm way better at this than it seems." 

"We don't have much time." Tex walks over to the lock and punches it. The door slides open and she and Zone enter the room.