Fighting Fire

Maine charges at Guns and Sweetheart as she readies her pistols when Rambo drives his Warthog straight into Maine. The Warthog smashes Maine into his pod sending it back on its side. Maine using his behemoth strength, was holding the Warthog by its tow hooks, the front of the warthog slowly lifts it up and Maine kicks it towards Sweetheat and Guns, tearing off the tow hooks. They dive out of the way, Rambo landing next to his teammates. Wash and York are reloading their weapons as Sigma appears next to them. 

"Hello gentlemen." 

"Hey Sig. You sure he's good to fight so soon? He was hurt pretty bad." York states.

"As compared to whom, Agent York? You two don't look so good yourselves." Delta then appears in front of Sigma.

"Hello brother." 

"Sigma, protocol dictates that A.I. units are not to communicate directly-" 

"Protocol is just another way of saying rules Delta." Sigma interjects. "Remember what the Director says. There are no rules on the battlefield." Sigma appears behind Delta and pats his shoulder. "Besides; we A.I.s should really stick together. Excuse me. I'll be right back." Sigma then vanishes. 

"I'll be honest; that one kinda gives me the creeps." York says looking at Wash. 

"Yeah, I hear ya. Come on, let's move." The two Freelancers then move out. Back on the field, Sweetheart is struggling to get up. 

"Well, hello." She turns and sees Carolina aiming one of her plasma rifles at her head. "What a pleasure to see you again." Rambo then runs up behind Carolina and punches her down with his robot arm. Carolina gets up, and sees that one of her plasma rifles was badly damaged. She raises her other rifle only for it to be hit with a machete. Carolina turns and sees Sweetheart bring out two more and twirl them in her fingers. 

"Pleasure's all mine." Sweetheart then charges at Carolina. Carolina dodges and throws the plasma rifle at her. Sweetheart cuts it in half and charges again. She is knocked back, and Rambo steps in to try and punch Carolina. Carolina backs away as they both pursue her. Guns is then wearily getting up, massaging his head. Looking to his right, he sees Maine, who cracks his knuckles and neck. Guns swings his fist at Maine, only for Maine to catch it and starts crushing his hand. Maine slowly twists his arm, forcing him onto his knees. Maine then uses his left fist and punches him back hard enough to knock his helmet off, and knocking him out. Maine turns around to see Carolina still fighting Rambo and Sweetheart on a higher platform and rushes to assist. Carolina avoids more swings and punches from the ODSTs. 

"Come here!" Rambo charges at her, only for Carolina to kick him back, and regains her footing, pulling out an electric baton. She then charges at them, hitting them both with a series of swings. Carolina kicks the Rambo into Maine, who throws him into the ground.

"Rrrr, away with you!" Rambo growls. Maine begins charging at him but is sent flying by Rambo into Carolina, still fighting Sweetheart. Carolina immediately gets up and charges again, while Maine jumps for his brute shot. He then fires a round but Rambo catches it and tosses it back towards him. The round explodes, briefly clouding Maine from view. The smoke clears as Maine throws his brute shot at Rambo, severing his robotic arm with the bladed edge.

"Ah, my robot arm! Ah, you freak!" Maine charges and kicks him, grabbing his brute shot, embedded into the ground. Rambo gets up and Maine fires several rounds at him, knocking him back into the ocean. Rambo disappears under the water as Maine watches for a brief moment then looks to Carolina. Sweetheart sends a kick that Carolina blocks but pushes her a few feet back. After a brief fist fight, Carolina kicks her helmet off and nearly knocks her off the platform. Sweetheart holds onto the edge, until a robotic arm reaches out. Taking the arm, she notices that it is being held by Maine.