Torture

Zone gives out a yell as Guns jabs him with his cattleprod. After three days of non-stop interrogation, Zone still refused to give anything up. They'd drugged him, stabbed him, whipped his back, nothing could break him. Zone would've collapsed had he not been held up by the cuffs. His feet dangled across the floor.

"He's not budgin' Sweetheart, three days. THREE FREAKIN' DAYS! And he still won't talk!" Rambo says throwing away his own cattleprod.

"Lets go talk to Headcase, maybe he's got an idea." Guns and Rambo then exit the room. Zone manages to stand himself up with what little strength he has. He looks at all the blood running down his body. He sees that Sweetheart is still in the room looking at him. 

"What're you...agh...looking at?" Zone says. She places her helmet on the floor and walks up to him. She takes off her gloves and places her hand on his cheek, gently sliding her nails across his face. Zone turns his head away as she does, then she walks up close enough to where their faces almost met. She grins before running a hand through his silver hair. 

"You know for a Freelancer, you're not actually bad-looking." She says tracing his bare chest with her finger. 

"If that's a compliment, then no thank you. I would never be interested in a girl like you." 

"Aw, come on, why do you have to be like that?" Zone could practically feel her breath. Then she did something he never expected at all, she kissed him. Zone couldn't push her off because of the restraints. He felt her fingers on his neck then she pulled away for air. Zone spit on the ground trying to get the taste of her lips off of his mouth. She smiles even more before taking one of her curved blades out from behind her back. Zone felt extremely uncomfortable when she gave an insane look at him, then she presses the tip of the blade on the left side of his neck. Zone could feel the blade piercing his neck while he did his best not to groan. Once she was finished, Sweetheart then took a step back to admire her work. She had made a heart in his neck. "There, now I've marked what's mine." 

Zone gives a painful laugh before saying, "Sweetie, I don't belong to anybody or anything." 

"Well you do now, and that's to me." She says licking the blood from his neck off her blade. 

"You're insa- AAAAGGGHHH!" Zone yells. Sweetheart had stabbed his shoulder. 

"I wonder how your friends will react when they see how much we've put you through. And CT said you were the best Freelancer. Heh." 

"S-Screw y-you..." 

"Sweetheart, get up here. Headcase is arriving with CT." Deadeye says over comms. 

"(Sigh) Be right there." Sweetheart then traces his chin. "I'll be back." She grabs her helmet and and heads out of the room. Zone begins to feel more pain course through his body and legs give way. ~Dang it, guess they did more of a number on me then I thought.~ Zone looked over at his armor. ~I've got to get out of here.~ 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Deadeye and a few other Insurrectionists were on the surface of their HQ with sniper rifles. 

"Bet you $20 bucks you can't hit that bird on that can out on the ocean." One of the Insurrectionists says to Deadeye. 

"You might as well pay me now..." Deadeye aims his sniper at the bird and hits it without using his scope. Deadeye then plays his sniper rifle like a guitar. "BAM! Pay up pal!" Unknown to the Insurrectionists, two figures emerge from the ocean. One being blue and one being white; Wyoming and Florida. The Freelancers look up and see a Falcon arriving, Wyoming pulls out his sniper rifle and watches it land. 

"Well, third craft this afternoon. Let's see who else is arriving." He then see CT and Headcase exit the Falcon. Rambo, Sweetheart, and Guns then group up as they see their leader and ex-Freelancer walk up. 

"It's her." Rambo says. 

"I can't believe he trusts her after what she did to us." Sweetheart says glaring at her. 

"There she is. Come in, Command. Tell the Director she's here, but no fix on Arizona." CT then looks at the ocean. 

"What is it?" Headcase asks. 

"It's nothing...come on." CT continues on as Headcase looks out at the ocean as well. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Congratulations, Director. Another successful test." Counselor Price says typing on his pad. 

"Agent Arizona's fragment was harvested this morning? Good prepare it this morning for his return." 

"This morning? That is ahead of schedule." 

"Our time grows short, prepare it for Arizona's implantation." The Director says sternly. Carolina then walks in. 

"Director, Wyoming reported in." 

"And?" 

"You won't like what he found, sir." Carolina warns. 

"Agent Carolina, information never displeases me. It's ignorance that I find unforgivable. Report." 

"It's like you said...CT is with them." 

"And Agent Arizona?" 

"Wyoming didn't see him sir. But his life chip is still active." 

"You know what to do. I do not need to remind you how valuable our technology is, Carolina." 

"She doesn't have an AI, sir. And she wasn't exactly the best Agent." Carolina tries to explain. 

"CT will be an acceptable loss. However Agent Arizona will not be, he is a very valued member of this Project. Neither of their armor must fall into the wrong hands." 

"I understand. Will we be the only forces sent out on this mission, sir?" 

The Director then leans forward on the table and says in a loud and serious voice, "Leave personnel decisions to me, agent. Just do your job! It's time to cut the head off the enemy once and for all!" 

"Yes, sir." Carolina looks up at the Leaderboard and sees Texas' name over hers. She then walks out. ~Just hold on a little longer Zone. We'll get you out of there, then when the time comes, I'll tell you..." 

Carolina then puts on her helmet and heads towards to the weapons locker. She grabs her plasma rifles and looks at them. ~Those monsters will pay for anything they've done to him.~ 

(AND THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE INSURRECTION AND PROJECT FREELANCER BEGINS NEXT CHAPTER! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ARIZONA? FIND OUT!)