Ben Drowned 1

They had been drinking all night. Ben and Jeff had both been hitting on you since the fourth group of shots, and Splendy had been singing all throughout the house after the second bottle of wine. Eyeless Jack had disappeared somewhere in the house, Slender Man was sitting in the middle of the living room talking to the furniture about 'how they had mental problems', Toby had been following you around and Masky and Hoodie were walking around talking to people about cheesecake. It was frustrating living with the CreepyPastas at times, but it was worth it. Even though they were odd at times, they were great friends. Except when they're making you tend bar for them. Currently, Ben and Jeff sat at the counter, drinking whiskey and giggling randomly during their hushed conversation.
"Hey, wanna be my player two?" Ben asked you, slurring his words. Jeff laughed. "I can-I can do better than that." He said as he turned to you. "Hey babe, go to sleep...with me." The two perverts laughed their asses off. You simply rolled your eyes and went back to wiping the counter clean. You were interrupted when Masky and Hoodie slammed their empty beer bottles on the counter. They were leaning on each other's shoulders for support. "We -hic- would like s'more beef." Masky announced. Hoodie giggled. "S'more. Yes, s'more beef please." You smiled and nodded and handed them each a new bottle. Since they couldn't really die, what was the harm in a bit more alcohol? "Thaaanks darlin'. Hava good night, m'kay?" Hoodie slurred out as they turned and left to go join the others in their drunken activities. You smiled as they left, watching the others.
You didn't mind being the bartender because you couldn't get drunk, so what was the point of drinking all that alcohol if you couldn't get anything from it? You shrugged and went back to cleaning up the bar. It didn't last long because Ben and Jeff started trying out their shitty pickup lines on you.
"Hey baby, wanna play with my joystick?" Ben pestered. You ignored their stupidity. "Baby, I'd kill you...but first I need your number." Jeff said, his right eye twitching. You paused for a second. "What was that?" He rolled his eyes as he sipped his drink. "I forgot I couldn't wink, okay?" You chuckled to yourself and put away glasses that hadn't been used. Ben laughed. "What?" You asked looking up.
"Nothing, you just look so...adorable right now." You blushed and continued putting away glasses.
Slender Man walked in. "Alright everyone, it's past midnight, and I think we should be heading to bed." Everyone groaned but got up and started moving back to their rooms. You heard Masky and Hoodie singing a drunken rendition of Defying Gravity down the hallway. You smiled and put the last glass away. You started to move towards the hallway, but a hand on your shoulder stopped you. You looked up, surprised. "I just wanted to thank you for being our bartender tonight. I know it is not terribly fun for you to watch our foolishness." Slender Man said. You smiled. "No, it's okay. It's much easier to just watch instead of being that drunk." He nodded and you padded down the hall to your room, which was between Ben and Jeff's rooms.
Once safely inside your quiet haven, you changed into a loose tee-shirt you got from a gaming contest and shorts. You crawled into bed and tried to fall sleep.
Your door slowly creaked open. You opened your eyes, but remained laying down. Your bed fell with someone else's weight on it. A pair of arms encircled you.
"Why are you in my room?" A very drunk Ben asked you. You rolled your eyes. "Hey idiot, this is my room. Yours is next door to the left." He stayed silent for a second. You were worried that he'd fallen asleep. You liked your space when sleeping, and hated sharing a bed or sleeping area. But he hadn't fallen asleep, he was simply thinking. "Too bad. I'm comfy right now, and I don't wanna move, so I guess that you-" He pulled you closer to him in a tight hug. "Have to sleep with me tonight." You tried to push away, but he was too strong. "Can I tell you something, in a moment of drunken sobriety?" He asked you. You nodded into his chest. "I...really like you. No, fuck that, I freaking love you. And...not like a friend, like, I wanna marry you one day." Your eyes opened wide in shock. You'd always liked Ben, he was sweet, funny and a great person to talk to, and recently, you'd started to develop strong feelings for him, but to find out that he liked you too? That he loved you? Incredible.
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to dump all of that on you out of nowhere, I'm way over the line here and-" You cut him off. "I...I love you too Ben." He exhaled. "Oh I'm so fucking happy, I mean, I've wanted to tell you forever, but I didn't want to freak you out so..." He trailed off. "Hey." He nudged.
"What?"
"Will you be Zelda to my Link?" You laughed and nodded. He hugged you and within seconds you heard his light snoring. You smiled and closed your eyes.
You stood in the kitchen the next morning making pancakes. You were still in your giant tee-shirt, but you had changed into sweatpants. Ben walked in, sat down at the counter and put his head down. "What's wrong?" You asked as you placed a plate of pancakes in front of him. He groaned. "The worst hangover ever." You frowned. Did he not remember last night? What if he was just really drunk? He raised his head and looked you in the eyes. "But, something great happened last night." You cocked an eyebrow. "I found my player two." He said, getting up and hugging you close to him. You smiled. "You light my Deku stick on fire." He said over your shoulder. You groaned and pulled away. "Again with the shitty pickup lines?" You asked him as you flipped the last pancakes. He grinned. "I wanna make you wetter than the Zora Temple." You rolled your eyes and responded with, "Do you have the mirror shield, because I can see myself in your tunic." He gave you a seductive face and pulled you into the hallway. "Where are we going?" You asked as he guided you along. "Me. You. Bed. Now." You smiled and followed along.