I Worry- Ticci Toby

Toby stares at you. You stare back, questioningly.

"Babe." He begins, as the sirens became louder. You raise a brow and cross your arms, standing in the doorway.

"Yes?"

"Okay, one-you are just..." His eyes trail up and down your body and he growls. His eyes meet yours again and he sighs. "C'mon, just let me in babe! The police are like a block away!" He whimpers out and you move aside, just barely letting him in.

He moves in and is about to flop down on the couch when you make a noise of disapproval. Groaning, he straightens back up and walks over to you.

"I'm sorry I got shot again, and I'm sorry if that's what's making you mad." You stare at him and jerk your head in the direction of the bathroom.

"Bathroom." He sighs and follows you into the bathroom. Once inside, he strips off his shirt and hoists himself up onto the counter top. You kneel down and get the first aid kit, something you use often, and prepare to once again pull bullets out of your boyfriend.

You pull your hair back from your face and got out towels to contain the bleeding. As you got on your knees to address his goriest wound, he softly puts a hand on your head.

"Sunshine?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry." You glance up at him and see his eyes, full of concern and sigh, turning back to his wound.

"It's not that you did anything, it's just that...you get hurt all the time. You do illegal things, the police come after you, you get hurt. I've come to accept that. It's just that I still haven't come to terms with the fact that you're here, forever. I know you can't die, but" You feel your eyes tear up as you move to the next gunshot wound. "I haven't really let it sink in. Every time you walk out that door I'm terrified that you might not come back in one piece." He continues to stroke your hair in a calming manner, letting you get all of your thoughts out.

"And I just...I worry about you." Your voice cracks as a tear slides down your face. His hand slides softly from your hair to your chin and lifts your face up to meet his.

"Sunshine..." He says softly. You feel tears slide down your face, faster and bigger than before. You stand up and try to calm yourself down while Toby gives you a look of concern. He opens his arms and you fall into them. He kisses the top of your head and lets you calm yourself.

Once you'd stopped sobbing and were taking shaky breaths, he starts to speak.

"Babe you shouldn't worry about me. Really, you shouldn't. I'll be fine, I don't even feel it. But if it scares you so much, I'll be careful, okay?" You nod slowly and you stay like that for a few minutes.

He kisses your forehead gently.

"I worry about you too babe." He says softly, and you relax, knowing that he's being honest.