"Aw dad worry about me, I'll be fine, trust me"

"I would put your mom on but she is not here right now. She went for a shower"

"Okay I'll call later to talk to her"

"Alexandria, why don't you live with aunt Josephine? She live right down there in Orlando, I think. I'll give you her number you just ring her and I bet she will come over to pick you up"

"Okay" I said. That was good news at least someone I could trust and who knows maybe she could drive me back home...never mind.

My dad gave me the number then we said our good byes.

Before I rung up my aunt I decided to get a frappe at McDonald's. Being in this situation made me forget about the very, very hot temperatures out here. I know the airport is air-conditioned but I still needed something cold to drink and besides that, I was hungry.

I headed towards the McDonald's I had seen earlier. I climbed on the escalator and it started to carry me away. I was so busy searching for my money (whatever it was I had) that I hadn't realized that the escalator ride was over and I was supposed to get off.

Too late. I tripped and I fell forward with all I my stuff flying out of my bag. It all happened in a blink. I had my eyes closed ready to hit the ground hard but something came between us. It was...big hands? I opened my eyes to see a guy with green eyes and curly brown hair staring down at me. I thought I'd seen him before.

"You okay?" he asked in his deep British accented voice.

"Yeah, thanks. That was really close," I replied getting out of his arms.

I started to gather up my things and he helped too.

"I don't know why but I feel like I've seen you somewhere," I said

"Umm yeah, I'm Harry. Harry Styles from One Direction. You know that band?"

Oh yeah! It's those guys. I suddenly felt a tinge of uncomfortableness, only I don't know why.

"Yeah I've listened to your song. It gets annoying after a while."

"So you don't like us do you? No wonder you didn't go crazy or scream when you saw me."

"Well I don't know, I don't LOVE you guys and I don't HATE you, it's like in the middle."

Then someone screamed. About ten girls came rushing to where we were standing and that's when I knew it was time for me to leave unless I wanted to get stomped upon by crazy and obsessed 12 year olds.

I sneaked away and headed towards...where was I going? Oh yeah McDonald's. I don't know why but it felt like Harry was calling back for me. Nah, it was my imagination.

I've got to say though Harry Styles isn't the best looking guy. I mean besides the hair and eyes what has he got?

I went inside McDonald's they didn't have a queue and I was about to order my frappe when I felt a tap on my shoulder-

"Hey, you just ditched me. To deal with those fans," it was Harry.

"I thanked you and then I came here for my frappe. Was I supposed to do something else? I'm sorry but I'm not CRAZY behind you like those girls out there," did that sound too mean?

"You can bring it down on the 'tude love," he said,"just trying  to make a new friend."

"Why don't you ask one of those girls? I'm sure they'd love to be your buddy," I said, "I'm already in a huge mess and I really have loads of complications to solve on my own."

"What is it babe? You can tell me maybe we could talk it over?"

Should I let him in and tell him my problem? 'If a family of 4 passes by this restaurant in the next 5 seconds I would tell him' I thought to myself. I've always been superstitious like that.

5..4..3-

Family of four walks by.

"You really want to know?"

He looked startled a if he didn't expect me to let my guard down so quick, "Yes please. Let me get our frappe's. Before that I would like to know your name, love"

"I'm Alex. And thank you."

Why was he so nice. I just find it annoying when people are just extra extra nice. The people that kill with their kindness. I hadn't expected a teenage millionaire to be so generous and kind.

I had heard rumors about him like how he was a flirt and was "good" with the older ladies. Is he the same guy?

He got our frappe's and we went and sat down in a corner of the restaurant where no one would notice us...hopefully.

So he sips on his straw while I tell him what had happened to me. For a busy guy he was pretty calm, and a good listener I might add.

"Oh, that's really sad, love. Is there any way I could help you?" he asked, his eyes full of concern.

"No it's fine I just have to go to the pay phone and call my aunt. Thanks a lot for the frappe and your time."

I started to leave when he called me back. He said he wanted to walk with me to the pay phone.

"Don't you have a flight to catch? I mean we are at an airport after all"

"Nope I was heading back when I um...bumped into you. My flight got cancelled"

So then, well, we started to walk.