"Haha. I know right." Evelyn scoffed and smirking she tried to walk away. Alex stalked forward and held her wrist.

It took only seconds for Mason to launch himself between them and pulled away Alex's hand and shoved him aside.

"Can't you see that she is not interested?" Mason asked. "Doesn't it get inside your thick skull?"

"Getting jealous, now. Are we?" Alex smirked.

"That's none of your business." He glared at him. Alex's smirk widened.

"Oh, you know. Everything is my business. I always keep track of what's happening around me." Alex said as a matter of fact.

"Cool. Keep doing that." Mason took a breathe and turned around. He looked at Evelyn. For some matter, her face looked red and she was wiggling her eyebrows. She turned forwards. They took one step when Alex called from behind, "So how many times?"

Mason didn't stop to ask him what he meant. Alex nonetheless called out again, "I am asking you, Mason, how many times you screwed her, already?"

Mason stopped dead in his track. Alex who had no filter in his mouth didn't take any caution to stop.

"I mean, your sister was a slut. There this new innocent girl came whom you made your personal property and turning into a slut too. So I thought, she would give us something as well. Didn't know you will be all dominating towards her."

Mason turned immediately on his heels. Grabbing his collar he slammed Alex's back on a locker. He threw in a punch in his smug face. When he pulled back, Alex was still smirking.

"C'mon Mason, everyone knows you are screwing that girl, it's not a secret. We need chances too. And what are you trying to do? Hide her from the other guys? Duh Mason. You can't even save your own sister from your best friend and here you go saving someone else."

As soon as the words left his throat, Mason saw red. His body brimmed with anger and his fist came in contact with Alex's jaw. With every breathe he took he launched a punch in his jaw, his nose, his cheeks. Blood trickled down from Alex's nose. But he didn't stop smirking.

"Hit me all you want. It won't change the fact that your sister's a whore. That your so called best friend screwed her." Alex spat back and Mason slammed him with full strength, punching him till the daylight was out of his body. He couldn't stop until Alex made his way to hell. Nobody could have stopped him.

"You are a loser, Mason. A loser." Alex said even when he was getting hit. There was blood trickling down by the side of his lips. He didn't need to use his hands to hit Mason. His venomous words were enough.

Mason felt someone holding his hands from behind. He tried to pull away. But he was torn away from Alex.

Bryan Stellar helped Alex to stand up straight to his feet. Bryan's face showed an unreadable expression. Mason tried to channel all his hatred towards him through his eyes. Bryan only stared back. Mason could've started another fight if he wasn't dragged by someone towards Boys washroom.

"Enough is enough." Mason was slammed on the wall by an angry looking Jack.

"He started it." Mason said clenching his jaw as he walked towards the tape.

He looked down at his hands covered in blood. "You know that kid has enough shit to start with."

Mason scrubbed his knuckles to get rid of the last drop of blood. "What is the meaning of getting into trouble with this stupid fights?"

"He brought up Mallory." Mason said between gritted teeth.

"Of course." Jack murmured. "Everyone knows how to switch you on. Just mention your sister and you will go all haywire."