“Love you too Lia,” Zayn said, and I could imagine the goofy grin on his face.

We both hung up and I felt so much better.

Maybe this could work… maybe I could still see Zayn…

But nothing’s ever that simple, not when you live with Dylan.

*~*~*~* SKIP FORWARD ONE WEEK *~*~*~*

I decided I wanted to try and make it work with Zayn, our friendship I mean. So, I arranged to meet up with him and the other lads again today.

I dressed in a white Aztec print shirt and high-waist studded shorts with blue vans on my feet, and my hair flowing freely past my shoulders.

“See you tonight Lia,” Dylan’s voice broke me from my thoughts, scaring me slightly.

“Uh, bye D,” I waved slightly; facing away from him.

“Where’s my kiss?” He asked; placing his hand on my shoulder.

“Wait... why are you dressed up all nice?” He growled lowly in my ear; as I felt his gaze roam my body.

“What are you talking about? I’m dressed normally,” I squeaked; biting my tongue as I met his ice cold glare.

“You’re showing too much skin,” He spat; running his finger down my bare thigh, causing goose pimples to appear.

“Dylan, stop it. I’m just really warm, I think I’m coming down with a fever,” I lied compulsively; stepping away from him.

“Stay inside,” he warned, his gaze ran up and down my body once more, before he stomped his way out of the house, slamming the door.

I released a big sigh of air I hadn't realised I was holding, and clutched onto the chair for support.

How I got away with that one, I'll never know.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Can I have one Caramel Frappuccino, one white hot chocolate, two cappuccinos, and two Cookie Crumble Frappuccino’s please?” I listed off on my fingers; trying to remember what the boys wanted.

“And are they to take away?” I nodded my head and pulled out my purse, handing the lady a few pound notes.

She placed the six cups in front of me, all steaming hot.

I bit my lip and tried my best to pick all six up without burning myself or dropping them, and it wasn't going well.

Ring, Ring. Ring, Ring.

“Oh for god sake,” I cursed; juggling the drinks around whilst trying to find my mobile.