Part Three

Part Three

Lia’s POV

“I told you! I wasn’t speaking to anyone!” I whimpered as Dylan glared at me, red in the face with anger.

“When I called you, you were on the phone, who were you speaking to?” He growled again.

“No one!” I shouted; I didn’t want Zayn to be in danger.

“Give me that,” He snarled and made a grab for my phone but I jumped out his way, holding my phone behind my back. I was trying to be brave. I had to be brave, if he ever found out about Zayn… I don’t even want to think about it.

“Lia,” He growled, he was fuming now.

He pushed me to the floor fiercely, but I kept hold of my phone tightly.

“You’re so stupid! And pathetic!” He spat and stormed out of the flat.

My breathing was heavy, and tears began to slide down my cheeks. My phone buzzed again in my hand and I saw I had an incoming call from Zayn.

I tried to calm my breathing, but it was no use so I just answered the phone.

“H-Hello,” I choked out.

“Lia? Are you okay?” He asked sounding worried.

“Y-Yes, Dylan and I just had a… fight is all. I’m fine, honest,” I said, trying to make my voice strong, but I couldn’t stop shaking.

“Lia, did he hurt you?” He asked seriously.

“No, h-he wouldn’t,” I said, casting my eyes over the bruises on my arms. He didn’t hurt me this time…

“Lia,” Zayn said.

“I’m fine,” I replied quickly.

“Okay, when are you coming over?” He asked.

“Well, Dylan’s gone so I’ll be over soon if that’s okay?” I suggested.

“Sure, I’ll pick you up if you want?” Zayn asked.

“Where are you staying?” I answered with a question.

“The hotel just opposite the café we were in earlier,” He replied.

“Zayn, I can walk there, it’s fine,” I said.

“I’ll come pick you up in ten minutes then?” He said and I knew he’d be smirking.

“Flat ten,” I said and hung up, a smirk clear on my face.

I quickly tidied up a little, and sorted out my tear stained face, and smudged make-up; making myself more presentable. I was already wearing black shorts and a white baggy, one shouldered top, so I didn’t need to change. I pulled on my black converse and dragged a brush quickly through my hair before I heard a knock at the door.