chapter 2: the truth.

I just pulled up to their house I know it's their day off today. I just walked right in to find Josh talking to himself.

"Sally we need to tell stiles about you and us."he said.

"Tell me what? And who's Sally? Sounds hot." I said laughing at he turned around he looked so scared.  They never told me what they are I could smell them I hid my scent so they don't know what I am.

"Nothing just nothing." He said.

"What wheres Aiden at I need to tell you guys something. But who's sally?" I asked again.

"Up stairs in his room go get him. We need to tell you something to." He said I went up stairs and banged on his door.

He opened the door. "Did you have to do that you scared me stiles. I was sleeping." He said I was laughing my ass off.

"We need to talk down stairs. But put a shirt on." I said still laughing.

"Fine, what about?" He asked.

"Just come on." I said he went in his room and put on shirt on. We walked down stairs. "Sit."

"What did you want to talk about?" Josh asked.

"Me, what I am." I said they where shocked. " I'm  not human and I know what you are to." I said.

"What how do you know what we are? What are you?" Aiden asked.

"You smell stink like blood." I said.

"I don't stink but how do you know what he is?" Aiden asked pointing to Josh.

"Your right you smell good and he smells like wet dog." I said in a sad tone.

"I know right it stinks. But what are you?" Aiden asked. With Josh glaring at him.

"I don't stink like wet dog." Josh said. Aiden and I started laughing really hard we stopped a minute later.

"Yes you do. And I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to say it.  I'm a hybrid." I said they looked shocked.

"WHAT? What I didn't know that was a thing what are you? Like what things are you?" Josh asked

"I'm a vampire-wereolf hybrid. But I'm not like you. I can shift whenever I want." I said.

"How old are you? What do you mean you can shift whenever you want?" Josh asked.

"I'm 178 years old. I was bit by a different kind of werewolf that can shift when ever they want.  All my friends could shift like me." I said.

"Ok, I wish I could be like you so I don't have to shift." Josh said.

"It's not that simple I have to shift but i careen go along time not and i got heightened senses more heightened than a vampire it's like they combined. Aiden can i see your eyes?" I asked.

"Why? Sure." Aiden said closing his eyes when he opened them they where completely black not like mine.  "Can I see you eyes?"

"Sure" I said closing my eyes and I felt the vains under them when I opened them they where blue and blood shot. They looked shocked. 

"Why are they blue?" Aiden asked.

" because the kind of werewolf that bit me was an alpha and a beta eyes yellow. But if you kill an innocent people they turn blue." I said simply.  Then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it."

I walked to the door opened it took one look and closed it. They knocked again. I opened it again it was the pack.

"Stiles who is it?" Josh asked.

"Hello?" Scott asked.

"Um" was all I said.

"Is Josh or Aiden here?" Scott asked.