Caelum's Invitation [Closed]

THE APPLICATION'S CLOSED. Pero hahayaan kong nandito ang form since ang sarap pagkatuwaan nung kambal xD

Note: Hindi na po kailangang basahin ang Lakserf and Tonitrus 34N para makarelate kayo dito. Lahat ng events dito ay hindi po makakaepekto sa plot nung stories ko. Think of it as a whole new story derived from both stories.

This is a non-canon crossover story of Lakserf and Tonitrus 34N. Also, only the characters of Caelum and Ean, as well as the settings of the said stories, are the only one who will retain their infos in this plot. Characters aside from them won't be mentioned here. Meaning, every supporting characters here are NEW characters and/or will have their new identities, peronalities, backgrounds and etc. even if they have the same name.

As you can see, Fantasy/Humor po ang genre nito, so puro kalokohan lang po 'to. xD A for fun story and stress reliever ko lang. Haha.

Magulo ba explanation ko? Pati ako naguluhan, huwag kayo mag-alala. Hahahah!

Osiya, iimbitahan na po kayo ni Caelum. xD

*Caelum

*taps microphone*

Is this thing on?

(A/N: Oo, gumagana 'yan!)

You sure? I don't want to get embarrassed in front of our lovely ladies.

(A/N: Ladies, ladies... Sabihin mo na nga lang dapat mong sabihin sa kanila.)

K.

(A/N: Tae ka! Prologue pa lang, papatayin na kita dito.)

That was a joke, haha. Have you eaten your lunch already? I'll gladly prepare-

(A/N: Tama nang dada! 'Yung form na!)

As you wish...

*clears throat*

Hey, babe. I would like to personally invite you to join my adventure in this cruel world; the earth. Yeah, cruel. But I could make it wonderful for you, babe. *winks* Ehrr.. if you're a guy, then don't mind the babe thing and just fill up the form. I have no time to spare with you.

THE APPLICATION'S CLOSED.

Username: You know this.

Name: Please include your nickname, babe. ;)

Age: As long as you're hot, age doesn't matter.

Gender: If you're a girl, then that's great. If you're a guy.... Eh!

Appearance/Portrayer: The author requires you to mention your desired portrayer. Artist and/or anime would be fine. So there's no need to describe yourself to me, babe. Just show me. *winks*

Personality: Obviously, just state your personality.

Background: Same as this one.

Abilities/Skills: As for this one, you can state your desired abilities but make sure to give a scientific explanations or deep reasons behind it. Be creative. One of the best example is me, I was a product of an experiment and therefore; I received an abiity to manipulate electricity within my body. Maybe you could be a special agent that are well-versed in combat? A mutant perhaps? There are thousands of ideas. We could build our own Marvel universe with this one.

Relations: Want to be my girlfriend? *winks* Or maybe someone else's? Have any sisters? Brothers?

That's all. Thank you for the time. No need to PM me the forms, just leave it on the comment section. No need to be so clingy, babe. ;)

Characters: Complete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsk! Etong si Caelum, puro kalandian at kahanginan ang alam. Badtrip! Iblock na yan! HAHAHAA!

Anyways, kung kailangan niyo po ng help about sa abilities, PM niyo lang po ako. :)