Chapter Three

Young Psychiatrist Replaces Jamie's usual Therapist:

Full name - Hector Garcia

Age - 30 years old 

Pros - A very good listener, and a strategic man 

cons - Doesn't always agree that his patients are as sick as they say. 

Physical Appearance - A very good looking man with brown eyes and black hair,  6 foot tall with a  a Spanish accent.

They got into Jamie's apartment and sure enough the first thing Frank asked her about was which website and what exactly was Raquel talking about. Jamie sighed and even considered going down the hall to squeeze Raquel's neck but she couldn't really concentrate she had to think of a way to answer Frank's question while killing his curiosity at the same time, she also had to answer before he asked her again or it would be too late.

"Some website that some teenagers started it's a gossip site they make up stories about everybody, Principals, Celebrities, The Jonas boys whomever" Jamie told him as she fluffed her hair in the mirror to distract him.

"What kind of stuff do they write" Frank asked standing behind her, he put his arms around her neck in a loving embrace and kissed her  head. It's working Jamie thought.

"They write about how amazing the sex that we'll be having tonight is gonna be" She said turning around to face him, he kissed her and Jamie knew she had successfully escaped the onslaught of questions that were to come.  

*****************************************************

Jamie left Frank in bed the next morning  as they had stayed up all night streaming movies online, having sex and talking about his father's hilariously bad investments. Jamie had an appointment with her therapist at 10:30am she didn't want to be late her therapist was what kept her sane. She could give up a lot of things but not her therapist.

Doctor Garcia's office was conveniently located beneath a bar on a very busy street, you didn't know it was there unless you knew it was there. You walked pass the entrance of a bar and continued down the black metal staircase and it was as if you had entered into a different world. There was a brown door at the bottom of the step  you opened it and inside was all white and glass decor.  It was so perfect and quiet as all rooms were sound proof you thought you were in a horror movie that scene where everyone gets brutally murdered.  Harriet the company's secretary was a pretty blond with blue eyes who only ever wore yellow.  Jamie always thought Harriet looked like a banana wearing so much yellow in a room full of so much white.

"Hi Jamie" Harriet Greeted her with her fine, very girlish voice she sounded like a teenager with braces on, but Harriet didn't wear braces. Jamie was sure Harriet was sleeping with Mr Wright, what other reasons could a blonde, child like air headed girl have to be working in one of the most expensive Psychiatrist offices in all of London? Wait never mind it sounds about accurate.

"Hi Harriet, Im here for my appointment" Jamie told her

"You have a new Doctor today" She responded gleefully not glancing up but tapping away at her computer instead

"What? Why is that.  How can that be possible. You dnt just assign someone a new therapist. That's like telling me to use someone else's toothbrush. Is that legal?" Jamie rambled on slightly annoyed as Harriet sat now looking back at her smiling.

"No more like giving you a new toothbrush Jamie, you should change them every six months"

" Yes but I've been seeing Doctor Garcia for a year. I've grown fond of him"