Chapter two

Full Name -  Raquel Broney Age - 24 Years Old Career - 

Job -  Hotel Receptionist  

Pros - A Hub of information for almost anything 

Con - Revels in other people's  misfortune and hungry for gossip, a truly negative person. 

Body Type- Very Skinny  with a slightly big head.

Jamie left Frank's early the next morning she had some stuff she had to do at home and she wanted to take a nap, she didn't sleep well when she was at Frank's she never usually sleeps well when she was at a guy's house even though he was her boyfriend she never allowed herself to get too comfortable with men  as she never considered them permanent.

She picked up the mail from her front door opened her door and made her way to her kitchen. she had started unbuttoning her shirt when her cell phone went off in her bag, by the time she found it the call turned into a missed call, but it started ringing again almost immediately.

"hello" Jamie said unwillingly 

"Are you at home"  Raquel asked

"Yea at the moment I am"

"Im coming over I have something to tell you"

Raquel was a girl that lived down the hall from Jamie, she slightly annoyed Jamie because she gossiped too much and Jamie hated a gossip. 

Not long after a soft knock came from the door, she knew without thinking too hard that it was Raquel. Jamie opened the door gave Raquel an unwilling smile then walked back to the kitchen. Raquel was a very skinny, small, child like woman she looked no older than 16 years old, she was wearing pajama pants and a tank top and had curlers in her hair, She sat down across from Jamie and started flipping through a file jacket that Jamie had on the counter.

"Why are you touching that Raquel"? jamie said grabbing the file jacket

"I wasn't even aware I was touching it. Any ways that's not why I came over here" Raquel told her

"What's up"

"There is this website that puts out like gossip on people, they have the juice on everyone famous or popular"

"That's nice, but you know I don't I don't do gossip. People's lives never did interested me"

"Yes but you're on it"!!

Jamie looked at heron shock before realizing  she was angry at Raquel.  Raquel was such  a fucking buzz killer, the person who told you that Santa wasn't real even though you were quite content with hoping he would appear down your chimney even though you've never seen him.

"So what though Raquel why are you telling me this"?

"No I'm not saying any of it is true, I'm just telling you cause you're my friend and I think you should know if people are saying bad things about you"

Jamie turned her back to Raquel rolled her eyes and reached inside her fridge for a bottle of water.

"They were saying that you tricked this old man out of a couple thousands to open your restaurant. They also said  you were a high paid escort. I don't know why people waste time on these things"

"You don't know why do what  you do. How did you find out about this site"?

"A friend at work told me about it. You know I hardly ever have time for these things"

Jamie left Raquel in the kitchen and walked to her bathroom. Raquel got up from where she was sitting a quickly went behind Jamie.

"So what are you going to do Jamie"?