"I'll take care of you."

Kai's POV

I woke up by the loud voice of a friend. "Kai, wake up. Kakashi-sensei said we have the day off and we need to choose a partner. Sakura already chose Sasuke so can you be my partner?" Naruto asked with a light pink tint on his face.

"Yeah yeah anything for you, Naruto. Now let me get my sleep in, ya know." 'Wake up! My son just asked you out on a date! Now you better get up! If you don't this second I will control your body!' Kushina yelled. I would like to see you try.

All of a sudden my body popped up. Nooooo 'I'm sorry she means what she says.' Minato said. Curse you auntie. I then went to the bathroom washed my face and took a quick shower I decided to wear normal clothes today instead of my ninja gear. I then looked in the mirror to brush my hair. Oh wait...yeah I did cut it. That's weird its not growing extremely fast like it used to. Well, I'm fine with that.

I started to play with my wolf ears. I learned how to grow them and put them back in yesterday with the help from my mom. My wolf ears went out of my head then back in. "In and out. In and out." I said quietly towards myself.

(A/N if you forgot this is what Kai looks like now.)

And her outfit is a white crop top that stops in the middle of her belly button

And her outfit is a white crop top that stops in the middle of her belly button. And some black boy shorts that stops at her knees along with her heart shaped sapphire necklace. (A/N Or it can be anything you want as long she have her necklace)

I then walked out and noticed Naruto wasn't wearing his ninja attire either

I then walked out and noticed Naruto wasn't wearing his ninja attire either. He was also staring at me. I covered my chest. "Hey stop looking at them I know they're bigger than Sakura's big deal." I felt my face heat up and noticed Naruto's did too.

"Well, I wasn't looking at just that." I heard him mumble. My face turned darker if possible. "W-What was i-it?" Wait did I just stutter I never stuttered. Narutoooo. 'Better tell him to get his eye off of you, princess.' Fugaku said. 'Give him a chance he might say something smart or relevant.' Minato said. 'How do you know that, Minato? What if he hurt her feelings?' Fugaku said.

They started to argue. GUYS SHUT UP I WANNA KNOW WHATS HE SAYING!!!!! 'Sorry.' They both said.

"I was looking at our necklace." Was all he said. I then sat criss-cross in front of him so he can see it more clearly. "What about it?" I said. He was silent he picked up the heart part. "Sapphire......you and your mother's favorite." He whispered. I felt the ends of my mouth tug upwards.

'Aww he remembered.' My mother said. I know I might cry, mom.

"Hey are you okay?" Naruto said dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, Its just that." I grabbed both of my best friend's hands I felt him tense up a bit but then relaxed i then continued 
"....I've been gone for 3 years.....I thought you and the rest will forget about me and my bland personality. It just...makes me wanna put my mask on and cover my identity....but some special person told me to stand out from the rest." I said

"Who was the person that told you that?" Naruto said out of curiosity. 'He really dosent remember does he? My mother sweat dropped. I guess he don't, he just ruined the moment.

I then hit his shoulder in a jokingly way. "Mr.Whiskers you told me that." I giggled. "Ow, you hit my shoulder really hard." Naruto whined. "No I didn't." I guess I don't know my own strength.

I then hit the ground like I hit Naru. It then created a crack into the wooden floor. "Oooooo, I should fix that." I looked towards Naruto he then nodded his head in agreement.

'I'll help... ELEMENTAL JUTSU: WOOD REPLACEMENT! My mother yelled. What did I say about yelling?!
'Sorry. Elemental Jutsu: Wood Replacement. She said.

The floor was as good as new. "Do you think we should go?" I asked. "Yeah! Believe it!" Naruto jumped up and grabbed both of our bags. I had my arm out. "Shall we explore Mr. Whiskers?" He linked his arm with mine. "We shall Ms. Shorty."

-------Time skip------

Me and Naruto was eating cotton candy. It was kind of late and we were kind of late we was suppose to be at the gate to leave. I then heard the cries of a little girl and some scolds.

"Naruto, go to the gates without me. Can you do that for me?" He nodded while I went to follow the cries. I then saw a small crowd of kids. "Yeah Nozomi Baka! Why are you here you're different from everybody else, and you don't have any parents, why don't yo-

"Hey don't talk about her like that." I said walking up to her. "Guys its the Queen who risked her life for our village bow down in respect." I'm guessing the 'leader' said. They all bowed down to me.

"No need to bow down. Just apologize to...Nozomi and I'll let you kiddies go." "We're sorry, Nozomi Naka for going into your personal life and making fun of it. We will leave you alone." They all said. "You kiddies can go." I said with a smile on my face. They all hugged me and said some thank yous. There was only one kid left and that was Nozomi.

"Nozomi, aren't you going to go home?" I asked bending down to her height. She had her head down a bit looking at me.

 She had her head down a bit looking at me

(A/N That's her)

"I d-don't have a h-home or f-family." Was all she said. I then picked her up from under her arms. "I'll take care of you." She then looked at me with wide eyes. 'Are you sure you can handle that sweetie? Auntie Kushina asked. I'm five hundred percent sure. I mean how bad can it be.

"A-Are you s-sure?" "Yes. From now on I'm your sister and your name is Nozomi Naka Hatake." I smiled. "I-I like that." She yawned. "Are you sleepy?" I asked

"Yeah I-I guess you can say that." She said. I then opened up my book bag. It was big enough for her to fit. "Climb in my book bag they cant know I have you yet." "O-Okay." 

She climbed in and I kept it open so she can breathe and see. "I have some snacks in there if you want some." I heard soft snores. I started walking to the gates where me and Naruto was suppose to be.