"The Assassin of the Mist!"

-=-kEy ThInGs

'First Point of View thoughts.'

'Other people thoughts.'

'Information.'

"When someone says something."

--(<When someone gets cut off by sound, voice, or cut scene.)

------------------(when its a different place.)

...(When someone is going to explain something but I'm to lazy to type it.)

Kai's pov.

"Wait so we have to get on a boat?" I asked a little scared. "Yeah, don't be afraid young lady ill make sure the boat dosent tip over." The oat man said. I then put my hands behind my head. "Pfft, who said I was scared." I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks. "How about I do this." Sasuke said then grabbed me by my collar and put me over the water. "Sasuke put me back up there this second unless there'll be consequences." I said looking at him he was smirking. "Uh oh my hand is slipping." Sasuke teased and acted like his hand was slipping.

"Okay wanna play lets play." I then grabbed his arm and pulled myself up. "Remember those consequences duckbutt." I said and his eyes widened.

------------------

I was smiling as we was on the boat. I looked towards sasuke. he had a new bruise on his eye. Sakura was mad at me for hurting her precious Sasuke. "Her precious Sasuke my ass." I mumbled. "You said something Kai?" Sakura said with her scary face.

 "You said something Kai?" Sakura said with her scary face

"N-Nothing, nothing at all Sakura." I said rubbing my neck. The boat then tipped over a bit. "Woah." Everyone said. Three of the seven was in an awkward position. I was in Sasuke's lap, Naruto face was in my chest holding my left boob. Everyone was looking at us all of us looked red as a tomato. Sasuke and Naruto took their hands off of my properties. 'Naruto and Sasuke knew they was in trouble I hope they do.' I thought furiously. 'I'm going to kill those two if they lay another hand on my princess.' Kakashi thought glaring at them.

"This fog is so thick you cant see anything." Sakura said. Naruto sniffed the air. "The bridge isn't far now. Our destination's just ahead, The Land of Waves." The boat man said. Everyone looked up and saw a gigantic bridge.

No one's Pov

Everyone saw a gigantic bridge in progress. "Whoa!" It's huge!" Naruto yelled. The short girl then put her hands on the blonde boy's mouth. "Shh. They can sneak attack anytime. One thing it requires to be a ninja is being quiet." Kai somewhat whispered yelled the boy. She then took her ands off the now red boy's face. 

"Mr. Tazuna... before we reach the pier, I want to ask you something. The men who are after you, I need to know why. If you don't tell us, I'm afraid Ill have to end this mission when wed drop you off shore" Kakashi said looking at the old man. "I have no choice but to tell you. No I want you to know the truth. Like you said this is beyond the scope..."