"The Returning Girl."

(Disclaimer: I do not own any Naruto characters i only own Kai. And im going to change the plot a small bit. And might be foul language aka Swearing and Cursing. Also this is somewhat based off of the episodes this one is based off of S1 Ep3 Sakura and Sasuke: Friends or Foes)

Kai's Outfit
Sleeveless blue top bandages wrapped around her forearms. Wears a mask like her father to cover up her good looks😂. Have long silver hair and dark grey eyes.

Kai's Pov

I am so scared..... on the inside of course. Its going to be my first day back at the academy. I wonder if my friends still remember me.

I slid the door open and all the attention was on me.

"Oh class do you remember this student. This is Kai." Iruka-sensei said with an eye smile.

"Hey, guys I don't know if remember me but I was friends with most of you guys in this class." I said with an eye smile.

I heard murmurs of "Oh I remember her." And "Did she get cuter of the years she was missing?"

I decided to sit next to my third best friend Naruto. Naruto had a pink tint on his face. "Hey, Naruto." I said with another cute deadly eye smile. He engulfed me in a hug.

"We was all worried about you, Kai-chan! Believe it!" Naruto exclaimed.

I wasn't able to respond because I couldn't breathe. I felt like my face was turning purple.

"I think you should let her go, dobe." A boy said beside us.

Naruto let go not before saying. "Shut up, teme."

I looked in deep breathes cause of not breathing for a while.

I looked over to say thank you to the boy. And I noticed it was my best friend since I was born. Sasuke Uchiha.

Sasuke Pov

'Kai....where have you been for these past 3 years? Dosent matter I'm glad you're back now. Shortcake, I hope you're on my team.'

Kiba's Pov

'Wow, that's my best friend she's back. And she's back for good.'

Shikamaru's Pov

'Well my best friend is here now I can finally relax without wondering where she is....how troublesome.'

Choji's Pov

'Kai's back! Shes finally back! I'm actually happy she is when she wasn't I was stress eating for my life.'

Naruto's Pov

'Wow...I have liked her ever since we were kids. When she left I guess I had a crush on Sakura. But now that she's here I feel different. A Good Different. She doesn't need to know at least not right now. I can fake that I like Sakura!'

Kai's Pov

"Hey, Sasuke. Long time no see right?" I said waving. I saw a smirk on his face. "Glad you're back, Shortcake." Sasuke used his index and middle finger to push my head back a bit. Like how Itachi would.

I rubbed my forehead in small pain. "A high five would've been better." I muttered."

I loud footsteps come from behind the door. It revealed to be Ino and Sakura. Two of my other friends.

"I won again Sakura." Ino said.

"Give it up. I had to look back to see you my toe was at least tenth of an inch ahead!" Sakura said.

"Have you always been this delusional?" Ino said. Naruto popped his head up and blushed. Sakura started walking towards Naruto.

"Hi Sakura-chan whats up!?" Naruto said but then got pushed out the way.

I looked at him then back at Sakura. "Hey, Sakura-chan." I said waving. "Oh, do I....I've heard...are you Kai Hatake?" She asked me.

I nodded my head and she gave me a short hug saying welcome back. She used her hand motions telling me to move. I just sat on the floor next to Naruto not wanting trouble.

"Good morning Sasuke-kun." Sakura said trying to look nice as possible. He only looked towards her then looked towards me then blushed.

Then looked back acting like she wasn't talking. "Mind if I sit next to you?" Sakura got grabbed on the arm by Ino.

"Back off, forehead I'm sitting next to Sasuke-kun!" She said looking angry at Sakura.

"Oh, hey Ino-chan." I said giving her a deadly eye smile.

"Kai you're back for good now, aye." Ino said looking at me giving me a thumbs up.

"I was here first!" Sakura responded. "I walked into the classroom before you did everyone saw it.Dream on!" '

'Please don't end up in a fight or i really hate if a whole bunch of fangirls come, whats up with Duckbutt anyway? Must've gain more fan girls.'

Then another girl walked up. "Actually i got here before either of you."

"Yeah me too i wanna sit next to Sasuke."

'Omg like 12 other girls walked up WHY ME?'

"No I am." Another girl said. Duckbutt just looked at them then looked back.

______

"Most promising new students Sasuke Uchiha." Lord Hokage said

"Is that him?" Kakashi said. "Yes he's the one." Lord Hokage responded. "He was the only survivor left from the Uchiha clan."

______

Naruto gets up in Sasuke's face. Then the had a staring contest. I went up next by Naruto.

"Naruto stop GLARING AT SASUKE!" Sakura said angry.

"Why is they so obsessed with Sasuke?" Naruto said Glaring again.

"Yeah I wanna know too its all about Sasuke, Sasuke what's up with this Duckbutt anyway? Did you gain more fan girls while I was gone?" I said agreeing with Naruto.

I mentally saw a electric spark between them. All the girls started yelling all at the same time.

A boy then pushed Naruto into Duckbutt. The whole room was silent. Until my loud side side of view came out.

"Ahahaha Naruto was Duckbutt's first KISS!!!!" I said laughing until i fell to the floor from laughing. Sakura Lost it!

All the boys was laughing. Then Duckbutt and Naruto started gagging. I got up from the floor.

"Naruto if it makes you feel better ill be your second kiss?" I said to Naruto some what feeling bad for him.

Just right when he was going to respond all the girls ran and beat him up. Sakura hit him one last time. "Sorry, Naruto." I said offering a hand to help him up.

"If it make you feel better you can take my seat." I said to Sakura. Sasuke looked annoyed and so did the other girls. Wow this will be a long day.

______

"Squad 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno." Naruto cheered Sakura hit her head on the table.

"Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto felt doomed and Sakura cheered.

"And since this class is uneven Kai Hatake." I cheered and so did Naruto.

Sakura felt doomed and Sasuke felt doomed a little too since i came up with the nickname Duckbutt.

'Well this is my squad....for like the rest of my life.'

Edited July 21,2018