INFORMATION ABOUT KAI AND THE STORY.

Trust me I will write another chapter after this but I wanted to give off information about Kai and the story. But lets start of with the story information. First off, I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR NARUTO CHARACTERS. I ONLY OWN KAI HATAKE AND ZANUKA UZAN BUT MORE CHARACTERS LATER ON IN THE STORY I WILL INTRODUCE. Second off, These chapters are based off of the Naruto episodes. Once in a while i'll add some of the Naruto movies in here. I might add specials here and there. Third off, This is a Naruto various x reader so onetime in this book i'll ask you guys to choose who Kai falls in love with and have beautiful babies with. I have three in mind Shikamaru, Naruto and Sasuke but as the chapters add more Characters there will be more choices. Now lets start with Kai's information.

 Now lets start with Kai's information

Full name: Kai Kamari Hatake

Birth-Date: December 21 (The same day winter starts)

Age:12

Abilities: Ice-Release, Strong ,Wolf power, A secret Healing power, Able to control all elements like fire, ice, flowers, trees, wind etc. and she is a jinchuuriki which makes her a hybrid (that she dosent know yet so shh...)

Personality: Has somewhat two sides. One side is: childish, fun, obnoxious, loud, short-tempered, confident, energetic, knucklehead, funny, clumsy side. The other side is: show off, know-it-all, aloof, lazy, quiet, charming, side.

Eye color: One color is dark gray and the other is the sharingan because when she was born a powerful Uchiha gave it to her.

Hair color: Silver but turns purplish blue like her mother's when she uses strong power.

Cuts: She have two on that stops under her eye and one that stops at her collar bone.

Siblings: Unknown.

Height: 4'5"

Body: She have a somewhat a developed body. Flat toned stomach. Have a medium sized chest. basically slim thick.

Mother: Zanuka Uzan/Hatake

Mother's Birth-Date: December 24

Mother's Age:(Deceased at 28)

Mother's Abilities: Ice Wolf, Ice-Release, A secret Healing power.