二十六

(Blue, above)

TWENTYSIX|

38,263 words as of chapter TwentyFive

&&&&&&&&

The Queens had planned on having a child together (don't ask me how, just pretend women can impregnate and men can get pregnant) but the numerous attempts, sadly were failed. Blue was there for them though, even when Tuwa had miscarriages and when things went wrong in the palace. The doctors had discovered that there would be complications in pregnancies when Tuwa was carrying it so they had decided that they were going to ask Blue to be the surrogate. (so like they'd take the baby out of Tuwa and put it Blue I guess? I don't know, I'm more confused then you guys are) (also just to be clear, Cathex, Tuwa, Blue and some other immortals have to body of 20 year olds even though they're like thousands of years old)

"So Blue, please give us your report on your findings from the other side" Tuwa smiled and hugged her "son". Cathex also hugged him and they all sat down on the Queens' bed together. Blue removed his satchel from his side and emptied out the contents carefully. Inside were a variety of mysterious stones and plants. Inside were a few vials with dust and liquids as well.

"I didn't get a chance to take most of the things I found there because your scientists took them all." Blue pouted and stretched out his back, raising his hands above his arms to reveal his abs from under his shirt. The only one in the room who was looking at him was Eric, who blushed when Blue caught him staring. Jokingly, Blue winked and continued to sort through the objects.

"Eric, you are dismissed now." Cathex didn't look up from examining a stone when she ordered him away. Her lover laughed and shook her head.

"He is such a kind man, but he's kind of a perv" She snickered into her hand, which made Blue laugh at his "mother's" childish behavior. 

"So, tell us Blue, what did the landscape look like on the other side?" Tuwa asked curiously.

"Well, when the scientists let me out of the plane, I was able to take a few pictures and document the area around me. As you already know, we only inhabit one side of Odea, but just like the history on earth, that doesn't mean the other side is barren. Quite the opposite in fact."

He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his camera roll.