Who am I?

Wendy Pov

  "ahhhhhhhhhh!" A scream in pain was heared in the forest and it is somewhat like a male? Me being curious I went to scream direction which is not far but in deep down I hope it is not one of my family.

As soon as I arrive my fear has become a reality, Sasuke on th ground holding Sakura in pain. Immediately was beside her. "What happen?" Sakura was surprise and there was fear then to relief. "I dont know but Orchimaru did something to him." I blink as I process her words and realize what happen. "Did he put already?"  This mean I failed.

Shaking my head I sit beside Sasuke and check what is he clenching on his shoulder. I notice its like three tomoe remind me of the sharingan. I look at Sakura "we need to find a place to rest befor night fall ." She nod in agreement before picking Sasuke and I pick Naruto and put his arm over my shoulder as were about to look for a place to rest Sakura stop me. "In second thought I think it would be better if you to carry Sasuke-kun and I would carry Naruto." I blink at the uncharacteristic Sakura but her face show fear and tired. " why?" I ask, she gulp "because your a healer just in case we separate you would hide and treat Sasuke-kun he needs it more than Naruto." Saukra stated and I was kinda impress by her and I nod in acknowledge then we switch, I carry Sasuke while Sakura carry Naruto.

For some reason I feel anger.

»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»
>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>»>

We found a cave we went in to rest. Sakura went out to lay some traps while I heal Naruto woundsdoing the dragon hand sign before healing the wounds. After Sakura was done doing her traps she proceed to change wet towels in Sasuke head. Sasuke has a high fever after his scream still having hard time to breathe.

"Heal him with your mana"

I feel like my eyes widen.

"What! No! You know what happened if I dont convert Mana/Magic into chakra right?

"Yes I do know it will nullify or sometimes disturbing chakra and as result cant use that much chakra."

"Then we both know why I dont do it after seeing the result"

The result as what Matatabi-san said it will nullify or disturb the chakra completely cant use it and possible destroy the chakra system which I found it deadly. When we were training I found an injuried wing bird I heal hoping the bird will get better but it went opposite. The wing burst so blood spread over my hand the bird cried before it died.

I was completely traumatized for the whole two months I was having hard time looking at bird after all I killed the bird, but I was able to recovered by the help with Naruto and Jiji. Ican look at birds again with no fear. Once I told what happen to the bird Jiji told me some theory that Mana/Magic and Chakra are somehow different for they are both forgien energy to each other. Seeing like both are fighting who will control body. The sudden contact of Mana/Magic into a chakra living being will cause chaos. That somehow give me the reason why I feel kinda sick with the first few months. Jiji said it was probably your body trying to get use chakra in your body.

Chakra is a form of our life energy without it or run out of chakra we will die. Chakra is produce by 'Chakra coils' that is connect to organs thus creating 'chakra pathway system' and similar to cardiovascular system. learning how to generate and release chakra through pressure points called Tenketsu to perform a jutsu. Chakra also has two types, yin and yang release. Yin is for the mental as for the yang is for the physical in one body.