Truth and Team

Wendy Pov

I walk to the jiji office cause he got things to explain to me.

"There so..." I hear another man talking with the jiji but I don't care right now,
I knock the door and wait his reply "come in" jiji said as I open the door "We need to talk just you and me." I said but I try my best not to put the venom there. Jiji nod as he look at the man "we will talk later I have something tell her."
"But lord third I am pretty sure it's not important as the topic right you could tell her later." The other man said "don't worry it won't be long away. " jiji said as he puff out the smoke "I will just call you later so now please leave with this girl alone ." Jiji said and the other man just sigh "fine I will just give you 10 minutes talking to her." He said as he start walking out of the room.

  "Including the anbu." I also add "very well." Them he raise his hands then I feel the anbu away there still the same anbu when I arrived

"Jiji why didn't tell me." I said as the bangs cover my eyes "tell you what?" Jiji ask "why did not tell me that Naruto is the jinchuuriki of the nine tail fox." I said as I try to calm myself from anger "looks like you know, but I will tell you if you answer my question" " and that is?" I said as I keep the emotionless face "where do you belong?" He ask made my eye widen a little " I belong to.." I said as I put my head down " I don't know where I belong, though I remember my name and mission. " jiji raise his eyebrow at the mission part. "Then what's your mission? So your from another hidden village" Jiji ask me as I can see amuse in his eyes.

I breath before I say it " my mission is to unite all jinchuuriki and tailed beast." I said not hesitating the words I have said while Jiji smirk "and how do you do that?" Jiji ask as if challenging me " I will unite all of the Five Great Hidden village." I said as I notice one person is listening but I don't care unless he or she hear the jinchuuriki part I won't let him go. "Is that so how would you do that especially the Iwa country we have a war with them in the 3rd great ninja war." Jiji ask as he breath smoke and let it go then I smile " let's say one day they have no choice and have all Hidden Village to unite as one." I said as I have the feeling and as well the sky "wow Wendy you do know how to make things mystery so what gave you the feeling that one day all hidden village will unite?"

" The Sky gave me the idea." I said while jiji look confuse I sigh " jiji there is something I must tell you." I said as I went serious "and that is?" I sigh nervously "have you notice that I don't do any hand signs when I sue my wind jutdu?" I ask hoping he did and he nod "yes I did notice."

So your going tell him

Yes

Despite the fact he hide the another Jinchuuriki

Yes

Well suit yourself

Thank you

" I can use magic not chakra OK." I said a little to fast " I see so your a wizard." I nod at his statement or sarcastic starment " and you use Wind magic." I nod again "but not a normal Wind but its called Sky dragon slayer." I said saying my real magic " a dragon slayer huh, so you slay dragon." And I rub the head of my back " well my magic is but I have never slay a dragon before." I said as I put my finger on my chin "Haha." Jiji laugh making me blush " wh-y are.. you lau-ughing?" I said as I feel embarrassed
" sorry it's just I was thinking you've already slay a dragon but it looks like not." Jiji said as he calm down " but you can still use chakra." I nod " well that's good." Jiji stand up " follow me we still need to do profile pic for becoming a ninja and don't worry about your magic we will keep it a secret right Kakashi."

" looks like I get caught." Kakashi open the door while he still holding that orange book as he eyes narrow when he see me " so kakashi what did you here from our conversation?"