.36.

I immediately rushed over, unvarying the spell that made them wolves.

I sat there, her limp body in my arms as I cried.

My daughter was dead.

She was gone.
In just an instance, she was here. The next, she was gone. She was fine in the morning. Who knew this is what the day had to give.

I wailed like a maniac.

The pain in my chest was like the pain I felt when Greyson cheated on me.

In moments I could hear the growling outside of the cave. I knew it was the end of my family. With no male and a weak mother, my children would not survive.

I emerged from the cave, 4 male rogues snarled viciously. I shifted into my wolf and started snarling.

They knew I had young and I'd do anything to protect my Children. I sniffed the air, and I realized the bigger male's scent lingered on Theigha. He was her murderer.

Red took over as I snapped his neck. My wolf went hungry for blood, attacking another wolf.

We attacked another until three were dead.

I retreated into my cave when I realize that one wolf had manage to slip by me.

I had walked into a sight I would have never thought I would see. He had Noella's neck in his mouth, clamping down. He had successfully killed all of my offspring.

I went into a rage of fury, killing everything in my path. I ran out of the cave.

I just ran and ran until I couldn't feel anymore.

My legs led me back to my den, where my young were slaughtered. I gathered their bodies, sobbing after I had shifted.

"My children." I sobbed into the late night sky.

They didn't deserve none of this. They didn't deserve to have a father who didn't love them. They didn't deserve me dragging them down with me.

I teleported to Greyson.

—-

"Greyson." I sobbed while holding my children.

"Adaline." He replies in a shocked tone.

"They're dead." I drop to the floor. I hold my hair in my hands, trying to tug out chunks.

"I caused this?" Greyson's eyes were wide with disbelief and self hatred.

————————————————

Okay y'all! I'm back with another chapter!!! Just a few more until the book is done !! Would you guys like a sequel of this roller coaster when it ends?

I know I took a 6 month break from Wattpad but I'm so excited to say that I am back to create more content in which I'm so proud of!

I have so many ideas for my stories and you can find a common theme in all of them ; heartbreak !!

Heartbreak leads to many different outcomes and so i was experimenting with the different outcomes. I'd be so blessed if you guys checked out my other books here ❤️.

Also i was going through a really hard breakup when most of these stories were created so I was tremendously hurt and I turned my sadness into chapters :)

Love you guys soooo much! I'm so excited to see where our path leads us!