.9.

Let me refresh your memories again. Last time on Slowly Sinking, .7. :

"Alpha Greyson, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry. It just my witch, Lay-"

There were tingles on my left cheek. And I was not looking to my right.

He slapped me.

---

Why would Mate slap us? Kris was hurt.

"Nobody touches my mate except me." He spit at me.

"O-Okay, Alpha Greyson." I shivered.

"Come with me." He lead me to his room.

"Alpha. Um, diner is soon." I said, nervously.

"Diner has been set back two hours." He smirked, almost evilly.

"Mate, I'm so sorry for being a bvtch to you." He shook his head.

"It's okay. I forgive you." I said as I moved in closer for a hug.

He pinned me to the bed. His bed. I cringed.

He started sucking on my neck.
"Alpha, please stop." I squeaked.

"No. You stopp squirming. You'll only make this harder for me.

And that's how your gurl Adaline got raped by her own Mate.

-Greyson-

Today's her last day of being an Alpha Female. At last.

When I saw Justine on the wall, I honestly could care less about Justine.

I slapped her, just to see her pain

"Nobody touches my mate except me." I spat at her.

"O-Okay Alpha Greyson." She cowered back in fear.

"Come with me." I had some things in mind.

"Alpha. Um, diner is soon."She nervously said.

"Dinner has been set back two hours." I smirked.

Once we reached my bedroom, it was time to put my beautiful plan into action.

"Mate, I'm so sorry for being a bvtch to you." I shook my head a little.

"It's okay. I forgive you." She hugged me. The best hug in the world. I could feel her touch set my skin on fire.

I quickly pinned her to the bed.
I started giving her hickeys. I wanted to mark her so badly but I just can't. I would have to give up Justine. And I won't do that.

"Alpha, please stop." She managed to speak.

"No. You stop squirming. You'll only make this harder for me."

Was the svx great? Yes.
Was it better than Justine's? Yes, 10000x better. The sparks were there and I just couldn't stop myself. But she was crying the whole time
Did I pull out? Fvck no.
Did I use protection? No time for that anymore.
Was she annoying? She didn't make any noises, other than the pleas to stop.
Did I stop? No.
Am I happy? Yes, very.
Was she tight? Even if she wasn't a virgin, yes. She was.
Head? Nawh.

I threw her in her room after that. I don't need her.

I set off to Dinner at 12.

-Adaline-

I hate mate. Why would he do such a stupid thing?

I'm now laying on the floor of my room, sobbing.

I don't care if I was sobbing loudly. I would be dead in 10 minutes.

'It's 12. I'm a Omega now.' I happily thought to myself.

I decided to write a letter.

"Hi, Greyson. How's your life been I don't know what I've done to deserve this, but I guess things happen. Please leave my family alone. You won't find them.

I love you.

After all you put me through, I still love you. It's okay if you love Justine more than me. I get why. She must be great. I've been cutting again. And I've been depressed. But it's okay. As long as you're happy. I'm sorry for being nothing but a pest. I've always wanted to die. I guess I'll see you on the other side. I know you're a good person. I'm saddened that I didn't get to know you better. But you're not mine and was never mine to start with have a great life, okay? Tell my father I love him. That I forgive him. I know I'm a mess up child. I can't do anything right father was right, once again.

Did you know I lost my baby girl? I was labeled as a slut. It's all because he stabbed me with that knife. My baby. I tried killing myself. It failed. I got caught and the beating that day was worse.

I recently cut my stomach. It was a new experience.

I love you, so much. I asked you to save me. Thank you for saving me. Even if you weren't the nicest, it's the nicest anyone's ever been to me these past 2 years.

I used to get teased, a lot. And I became insecure. Weak. Ugly
Fat. I wanted to change. Change for you, my mate. I tried getting skinnier. But, my body clung onto the last of my fat. I have an eating disorder. Luckily, no one never noticed.

My mate, I'll miss you.

Don't tell your children about me. I know you wouldn't even want to. I wasn't a mate to you. I was never one. I was just a mess up. I'm sorry. Justine is perfect.

This hurts so much. Knowing that I'll die at only 17. How old are you? My lovely mate? I'll tell you something about me. My favorite color is yellow, because even in the blue darkness, the yellow stars always pull through. What's yours? My favorite food is chicken. What's yours? Please don't hate Elliot if you ever meet him again. Will you hate him?

Jariah said that you weren't ready for me. Then why were you ready for Justine? Never mind me. My mom was a witch she was amazing. Maybe if I faught, then Kalena and Mum wouldn't be dead. Just maybe.

Live with out me. It was easier before I came into the picture, wasn't it? I'm sorry for ruining your happiness. I always ruin everything. I mean. This letter is a mess. But anyways, don't miss me. Forget my existence, please.

Goodbye forever, Love. I love you. Thank you for saving me.

From your true mate,
Adaline Grey Heart." My tears blurred some ink.

I harshly wiped my tears away.

"You're stupid. Stop crying." I sobbed.

He'll finally be happy with her.

Yay.

I walked to the bathroom. I took out the silver knife. I quickly tied the rope coated with silver and wolfsbane into a noose. I cut my wrists.

"Ow that burns." I flinched.

What are you doing?! Layla screamed.

Please don't do this. Please. We can't leave mate. He needs us. Kris sobbed.

He doesn't need us. He has Justine. Perfect Justine. I spat out sourly.

No, he loves us! Heath loves me! Kris screamed.

NO HE DOESN'T. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I could hear the distant voices of the pack members.

"Check on the Luna!
Was that the Luna's scream?
Is she alright?
Someone check up on her!" I quickly sliced my thighs, stomach and arms. It hurts like a bvtch.

I placed my head in the noose and jumped off the bath tub. I smiled as I felt my heart stop beating.

Finally.

WASSUP YALL! Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow me! Okay Loves! Byeeee.