.22.

I sat there as my children played with Nute.

I was so happy.

I smiled brightly every time Theigha looked my way.

"Mummy, I'm tired." Elliot yawned.

"Let's go take a nappy nap." I held his hand as we walked to our room, Theigha and Nute following behind.

"Alpha!" Addie, a pack warrior, bowed.

"Hi Addie." I smiled.

"I was wondering if um. Well, can I talk to you?" She asked me, her blue eyes going from the floor to my face.

Layla felt threatned, just because she was looking into my eyes. But it doesn't matter.

"Yes, yes. I just need to put Theiga and Elliot down for a nap." I smiled.

"Okay, I'll be In your office!" She smiled happyily and rushed off.

"Let's go nappy."

---

"Well, Alpha Adaline, I just wanted to know if I could go to the Moonlit Stars Pack. I think the Alpha is my mate." She smiled.

"Nonsense." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I truly do! I've seen him in pictures and my wolf yearns for him! He is my mate for sure!" She smiled up at me.

"You're wrong, Addilynn. What you have is a mere crush on him." I shook my head, as my heart painfully clenched in my chest.

"Well, he is my mate. You're welcome to come along." She raised her eyebrow at me.

I slammed my fists down on the table.

"I am your Alpha. I don't take disrespect nicely like other Alphas. You better watch your mouth or I'll have you banished from this territory. Now stop talking about my mate like he's yours." I saw the black fog surround me.

"But he's my mate." She whispered.

"Not anymore." I said as I felt the darkness in me come to the surface.

Layla and I had absolutely no power over her. And she took it to her advantage.

"Actually, let's go see your 'Mate'. He's mine, I'm telling you." I heard myself speak. It was raspy and sounded like 10 voices speaking in different tones all at once.

It was dizzying.

I dug my claws into her shoulder and in a second, was in an office that belonged to  a surprised Greyson.

They locked eyes.

"See, he's not your-"

"Mate."

SHORT CHAPTER. I KNOW. I KNOW.

But I actually genuinely forgot to post on Sunday I think so. Here is the chapter. Since it's Wednesday...

So, don't forget to Follow me, vote, and comment some nice thingsss💕. And if you wanna see more of me, go to my bio and it has most of my social medias😇😇.

AND GO READ TO THE FULLEST PLZZ. Let's get it to 100 reads plzz❤.

Okay, I love yalls. Peace outttttttt🐼🐼. Also, I just wrote this chapter so it's not edited. I'm sure that I'll edit it later. I'm just too lazy to.

Oh ma goii, I forgot.

Adaline is pronounced like "Add-A-Line"

And Addilynn is pronounced "Addy-lynn"