.12.

~Greyson~

I know, what was I thinking.

I ran out on my mate that was in a coma for a month after she said my name.

I'm disgusted with myself right now.

I need my time.

And she needs her time.

I sat down in my office.

"Grey, baby. You rejected me?" Justine strutted in. I could smell her cherry lip gloss from here.

"I, Alpha Greyson Brookes take back my rejection to Justine Samuels." I sighed. Why was I doing this. I love Adaline.

"Thanks Babe, and, what happened to that bvtch Ady? What was her name?" She cheekily smiled.

"Adaline?" I asked.

"Yeah! Adaline! Even if she tried killing me, I'm going to let that pass. She's a pack member and I'm the Luna. I'm changing, Greyson." She excitedly giggled. This is why I love Justine.

"I love you." I laughed at Justine.

"I love you more." She kissed my lips as she set her forehead onto my forehead.

"Are you going to work now?" She asked.

"Yes, love." I nodded while taking out a pen.

"I'm going to visit Adaline." She smiled.

!Justine!

I was actually going to change. I was never happy with the old me.

My mate died 5 years ago. He was older than me. And he died in a rogue attack. So that sucks.

Greyson is my choice mate! And, I loved him more than anything. I was excited to be a Luna. I was always angry with my mate dying.

I slipped into Depression and did things I shouldn't.

Adaline is his true mate. But, they can't be together. Because me and him are already together.

"I took it for granted that you loved me the same, but I gotta keep on talking. Listen to my heart beat beat beat, saying do you love me me me. But I'm laying here alone so I put you in a song beside my heart beat beat beat. I know, I haven't been the best lately. Ooh, and I really know now I should give you all of my time. You really do deserve better. Ooh, gotta get you somehow, can we start over again now? I took it for granted that you loved me the same, but I gotta keep on talking. Listen to my heart beat beat beat. Saying do you love me me me. But I'm laying here alone so I put you in a song beside my heart beat beat beat." She ended on a beautiful note.

I realized that she was sitting on the window sill, swinging her legs out of it.

"Hi, Adaline." I greeted.

"Hello, Luna Justine." She turned and smiled.

"I tried dying. This time, don't save me, please." She gave a weak smile as she dropped down the window. We were 6 floors up, and she would fall onto concrete.

"Adaline!" I yelled as I tried to catch her arm.

Luckily I caught her.

"I said not to save me. I can't be happy with out him. He's yours." She smiled.

"What are you doing?" I cried as tears spilled out.

"Justine? What's going on?" Greyson rushed through the door, I looked back with pained eyes.

"I, Adaline Heart reject Alpha Greyson Brookes as my mate." Adaline laughed. Greyson fell to the ground. I could feel his heart break through our bond.

"Please don't!" Greyson screamed.

"There's no you with out Justine, Greyson. Protect her with your life. Thank you for saving me." She smiled as she slipped through my hold.

"Adaline! NO! ADALINE!" I cried.

In that moment where she would've hit the ground, she dissapeared.

"Adaline?" I squeaked.

-Adaline-

"I tried not to save me. I can't be happy with out him. He's yours." I smiled.

I jumped out the window. How stupid was I to think he would actually change.

I felt him taking back his rejection.

It made me stumble over in pain, and I learnt to bear that pain.

"What are you doing?" She cried as she scurried to catch my arm.

"Justine? What's going on?" Greyson opened the door.

"I, Adaline Heart reject Alpha Greyson Brookes as my mate." I laughed, finally free.

I felt my heart shatter and Kris leave me.

"There's no you with out Justine, Greyson. Protect her with your life. Thank you for saving me." I smiled, before letting go.

I could hear Justine's Cries and pleads for me to come back. For me not to do this to the pack.

I quickly teleported to my father's pack.

"Hi, guys." I smiled.

"Oh look, the slut is back." Laughed Cathy.

"Where is my father?" I asked.

"I told you guys to not call my daughter those names. She is of a stronger status that all of you." He yelled as he stepped out of the hallway.

"Hi, dad. How are you?" I asked, tears pouring out.

"I've missed you, everybody, leave." Everybody rushed out.

"Dad." I cried.

"I've realized that I've been not a father to you. And I'm deeply sorry. Please forgive me." He cried.

"You're forgiven. I know it's the pain of your mate leaving." I smiled.

"Where's your mate?" Faher asked me.

"He has a choice mate he chose over me. You were right, no one wants me." I weakly smiled.

"Those were lies I fed you. He must be blind to leave you by yourself. You're welcomed here." He smiled.

"Thank you, father." I smiled, while crying, while hugging my father.

"Dad?" I sniffed.

"Yes, hun?" He retracted from the hug.

"It hurts so much. And, Kris left me." I cried.

"She left you? Do you still have Layla?" He asked.

"Yes I still have her." I replied, weakly.

"She'll come back around, I promise." He smiled.

"Let's get you settled in." He walked me to a room.

"This is your room for now. I'll leave you to sleep." He closed the door.

"Kris, why'd you leave me? You left me and Layla alone. You promised to stay. Please come back. P-Please come back, I can't live without you. Please."

---
HEY LOOK. I UPDATED AGAINNNNN. YAYYYYYYYYYYY. Hehh. This is an upgrade ;)