.8.

Last time on Slowly Sinking, .7. :

"Alpha Greyson,  I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry. It just my witch, Lay-"

There were tingles on my left cheek. And I was not looking to my right.

He slapped me.

--- (When Greyson found out about Nute)---

She brought a fvcking dog into my pack house. With out my knowledge.

I was more than pissed, actually.

Who does that to a person?

Maybe it's because you've been treating my beautiful mate like a piece of shvt. She's her own person. I'm stuck with such a stupid human. Oh, Moon Goddess, why'd you pair me with such a stupid human? Heath finally spoke after a day.

Well, I'm sorry. I retorted.

You should be sorry that mate is mad at you. You're hurting mate! Stupid human. I could feel him shaking his head in disgust.

Well, I'm sorry. I didn't ask for a mate. I already have Justine. I reminded him.

She's a bad Luna. She wants you for your power. I've been lurking around, and it turns out that she actually hurt the pack children. And she's cheat-

"Who is this?" I made myself known.

"Alpha Greyson, these are my two children, Theigha and Elliot. And this is our family dog, Nute." Nute stood in a stance ready to pounce. He had a pretty good stance, actually. He'd make an excellent fighter.

"Dog? Who let him in?" I glared at Theigha, then Elliot. I assumed that they brought him in. Stupid children.

Don't call our children stupid. Look at mate. Heath purred.

"Please have enough respect for me and my family. You have no right to disrespect my family. If you're going to dis respect us, then I'm leaving. You disgust me. I wish you and me were never mates." She seemed to notice my glares. She walked off, clearly ticked off by my actions. Elliot is a bastard child. She should've had an abortion. Her dog, what was his name? Nude? Mute? I'm not sure, but he was growling. I'm guessing Nude really likes Adaline.

After 10 minutes I saw her walking down the driveway, stop in the middle, put her children on a cloud, tie some back packs onto Nude and start walking again.

No! Mate! We need mate! You stupid human! Go to mate! Right now! Heath yelled as he paced.

"Go and get my daughter in law!" My mother yelled.

"Yes Mom." I sulked.

"Better treat her right. I believe I raised a fine young man. I do not know who you are. Please get out of my home until I see the Greyson I know." Father gave a small smile. I Gave them an annoyed glance and quickly walked into the garage, going into any car I could get my hands on.

I saw her on the side of the road, a mile away, shifting the dog, Nude, to the side with grass.

I stopped and rolled down my window.

"Babe, please don't do this." I said, desperately.

"Babe?" She stopped walking and gave me a puzzled look.

"Don't do this, you know your wolf wants me. She needs me." I was stating facts heree. She would die. I'm sure of it. I would just be in pain for a long time, since I already have Justine.

"She hates you. I hate you. Layla hates you. You stay well and alive, as I will too. Your happiness is my happiness. So, stay well with Justine. As I know you love her. Please make sure she doesn't hurt the children. I long to be with you. But, I'm afraid that you're with someone else. I'm sending them to my friend, and after that, I'll do something. Something that people will hate me for. Something that you will never forgive. I'm sorry you were paired up with me. I truly am. I'm so sorry. Just, please know that." A tear fell. In a second, she was gone like the wind. Her children, her dog. They just vanished into the air.

---

"Hey baby." Justine opened my office doors.

She smelt a little of John, an unmated wolf that lost his mate a couple years ago.

Of course I shrugged it off. I mean, she is the Luna, she meets new people everyday.

"Come on, baby. Let's have some fun." She pouted and Sat on my lap. She disgusted me. Why I marked and mated with her, I'm not sure. I saw something in her and I always just wanted her.

I want Adaline. Oh goddess. She's perfect. Her light brown hair fell mid back in waves. Her eyes were a vibrant shade of green. Her lips were perfect. Her curves. Oh dvmnnnnnnnnn. She's perfect in every single way known. So perfe- no. Ew. Why am I thinking about her.

"Yeah, let's have fun." I smirked.