.29.

Somehow, me and Greyson had ended up in his room. I don't know ho- never mind. It got steamy pretty quick after I marked him.

"Hello, dad," I took a deep breath in while eyeing Greyson, "I'd like to come visit, only if you're okay with it." I could hear my heart beat quicken. Greyson was quick to come and hold my hand while leaving small kisses on my knuckles, sparks everywhere he touched.

"Yes! Please do come! I'd like to apologize for all my actions." His words were sincere, almost lovingly.

"Okay, okay! I look forward to seeing you later today! We'll come right away!" I smiled.

"Yes, yes! I shall tell my guards. I'll see you later, my lovely daughter." He laughed and quickly bid his goodbyes.

"Pack your things hun, let's go visit my dad." I smiled and took Greyson's hand in mine. His hand trailed down to my waist.

"Let's go get our children." He smiled happily.

---
"IN SUMMEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" Jariah and I finished Olaf's note. I didn't have to be at my dad's until 4 in the afternoon, and it was currently only 11.

Greyson had to finish some Alpha duties.

So me and Jariah were going on a Disney song marathon.

We sang all the songs from Frozen and Cinderella. And Rapunzel.
"I'VE BEEN STARING AT THE EDGE OF THE WATER-" Jariah began yelling at the top of her lungs.

"LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, NEVER REALLY KNOWING WHYY." I finished for her and wiggled my eyebrows.

"I WISH I COULD BE THE PERFECT DAUGHTER. BUT I COME BACK TO THE WATER. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY." She sang on, jumping on the already messed up couches.

"EVERY TURN I TAKE, EVERY TRAIL I TRACK, EVERY PATH I MAKE, EVERY ROAD LEADS BACK TO THE PLACE I KNOW, WHERE I CAN NOT GO, WHERE I LONG TO BE." We sang together before eyeing eachother.

"SEE THE LINE WHERE THE SKY MEETS THE SEA, IT CALLS MEEEEEE. AND NO ONE KNOOOOOWS, HOW FAR IT GOOOOOOOES. IF THE WIND IN MY SAIL ON THE SEA STAYS BEHIND MEE, ONE DAY I KNOWWW. IF I GO THERE'S NO TELLING HOW FAR I GO." We screamed together.

She switched the song.

"HEY! I WA-"

She eyed me as I saw the screen change to Maui.

"WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOOOOOMEE. FOR THE TUDE, THE SUN THE SKY. HEY ITS OK OK OK, YOU'RE WELSLCOME. I'M JUST A NORMAL DEMI GOD!" We laughed, knowing half the lyrics were wrong.

"KID, HONESTLY I CAN GO ON AND ON, I CAN EXPLAIN. EVERY NATURAL PHENOMENON. THE TIDE, THE GRASS, THE GROUND. OH, THAT WAS MAUI JUST MESSING AROUND. I KILLED AN EEL, I BURIED IT'S GUTS. SPROUTED A TREE, NOW YOU'VE GOT COCONUTS. WHAT'S HEHE LESSON? WHAT IS THE TAKEAWAY? DON'T MESS WITH MAUI WHEN HE'S ON THE BREAKAWAY. AND THE TAPESTRY HERE IN MY SKIN IS A MAP OF THE VICTORIES I WIN. LOOM WHERE I'VE BEEN I MAKE EVERYTHING HAPPEN. LOOK AT THAT MEAN MINI MAUI JUST TIPPITY TAPPIN  HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HEY! WELL ANYWAY, LET ME SAY YOU'RE WELCOME, FOR THE WONDERFUL WORLD YOU KNOW. HEY, IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY YOU'RE WELCOME!" We rapped, laughing the whole time.

"That was amazing Mama!" Theigha ran to me, I carried her up easily. Jariah laid on the couch, still laughing as Elliot jumped on her. Well, he flung himself at her. She caught him with ease.

We settled down to watch Moana.

---
"WE READ THE WIND AND THE SKYYYYYY WHEN THE SUN IS HIGH. WE SAIL THE LENGTH OF SEA, ON THE OCEAN BREEZE. AT NIGHT WE NAME EVERY STAR. WE KNOW WHERE WE AREE, WE KNOW WHO WE ARE, WHO WE ARE. AUE AUE, WE SET A COURSE TO FIN. A BRAND NEW ISLAND, EVERYWHERE WE ROW. AUE AUE. WE KEEP OUR ISLAND IN OUR MIND, AND WHEN IT'S TIME TO FIND HOME, WE KNOW THE WAYYYYYYY." Jariah sang before losing her breath.

"Hey love, it's time for us to go. Greyson walked into the room.

"Oh." I looked at the clock. It was 3:30.

But we had only started this movie an hour ago.

"Let's go babies! We're going to go see pop pops!" I smiled.

"OHHH! ME GO TOOO!" Jariah sprang up while mind linking Cameron. Within a monute, he was in the room.

"Let's go!"

***

OKAY KINDA SHORT. NIT EDITED. IT'S A MESS. BUT I'M IM A MESS SO DEAL WITH ITTT.

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME. CHECK MY OTHER BOOKS. YOU  KNOW THE DRILL BOO BOO.