Chapter 5: Touchdown, Myanmar.

☾┋ 𝔞𝔲! 𝔳𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝖉𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗

➳ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

note: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

And so the day came. The day where we would embark on a journey for service and share our expertise to mankind in this medical mission. Aera had a heart, fueling with kindness, she feels a sense of fulfillment upon helping others.

Together with Seoul National Hospital's medical mission team, they set on a journey, not knowing what lies ahead.

"Touchdown Myitkyina! Thank you for choosing Yangon Airways. We hope that you'd have a nice stay at Myitkyina! Hope that you'll travel with us again!"

Aera sat next to Park Yuna, who's from the pediatrics department. The two have established a good sense of friendship right after the flight.

Afterwards, the team went through immigration processes and got their luggage at the baggage claim. As they wait for the carpool to bring them to their housing lodge, Junho ,as overall-in-charge for this medical mission, announced important matters.

"Team, listen up. So I would like to acknowledge you all for going the extra mile and joining the medical mission team. We all know that in this world, many people have medical needs yet cannot afford it or some may have it on their hands but they do not have quality service and facilities. Only some are privileged. In a span of a month, we don't know what the future has in store. But make sure to listen to my directives and I assert that you all will be in good hands. Our first agenda is to serve in a children's hospital for 2 weeks and for the next two weeks, we will be spending it Kachin Military Grounds. Good luck to us all!"

"We'll be under your command, master!" Kwon Hanbin, a nurse from the triage, replied.

Everyone nodded, agreeing to his message. The three carpools arrived for the 25 medical staffs. Aera and Yuna shared a room. The room had 4 single beds. They had it all for themselves. Consequently, they started unpacking all their luggages and putting all their stuff into place.

"So I heard you're new in Seoul National Hospital, Dr. Jung Aera!" Yuna mumbled, folding her clothes before placing it in the closet.

"Ah yes. It's been very welcoming for me!" Aera affirmed.

"I've been a pediatrician for 5 years now in Seoul National! I get inspired curing and healing children. They are sweet and lovable!" Yuna, puffed her cheeks as she thought about how cute the children were.

"Aw! So is it your first time doing a medical mission?" Aera, tilted her head while asking.

"Honestly yes! I just love traveling! It's a very rewarding experience, don't you think?" Yuna replied.