Author's note :)

This is actually crazy.

I was going through the files on my computer today and I realised that I started writing this story more than a year ago, and in that time I've managed to write eight and a half chapters (including the last chapter which I wrote first) and I've only uploaded six of those to Wattpad.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is sorry. If there is anyone out there who actually still has this story in their library or reading list then thank you for sticking with this story and putting up with my slow/ non-existing updates.

I'm not deleting this story. Definately not. Instead I will just finish it a lot sooner than I ever planned. Honestly I never actually had a plan for this story. I only knew how I was going to end it. Everything in the middle was just kind of made up on the spot. Looking back now, that was probably the reason I'm have to write this author's note today. In other words... I will still continue with the story, it will just finish very abruptly and have a lot jammed into the last few chapters because I hate feeling like I could be keeping people waiting.

Thank you so much for putting up with this author's note! Don't bother voting for it because it really doesn't deserve votes and feel free to comment to give me some ideas for the next few chapters.

Ashleigh xx :)