Jason Grace

*I did not do the picture*

[Edited July 19, 2022]

[I'm talking about Jason Grace here, guys.]

Instead of going right back to the mountain or somewhere else, Dick and Tim stayed with him for a while and they all ate sandwiches for dinner. After they ate, the trio headed into the living room to talk about what had happened at the mountain the day before.

"Ok, so tell us about the attack at the mountain," Dick spoke first.

"Those were Telkhines, they're essentially sea demons. I've personally never seen that many together at the same time except during the war." Nico explained.

"What are some other monsters that you see a lot?" Tim asked.

"I don't want to say their names. Names, like signals, can attract monsters. I've never personally seen it happen, but I'm not taking any chances."

"Yeah, let's not invite a monster into the manor. I don't think Bruce or Alfred would appreciate that much." Dick agreed.

"Ok, now for something completely unrelated. You can identify people's souls, right?" Dick asked.

"Yes... why?"

"Well, after you left, we got a tip from someone that Ivy was planning some big attack and we needed to check it out. When we got there, someone was leaving. I was wondering if we took you over there if you could tell us who it was." He asked. The demigod was caught between relief and horror. They didn't know it was him, but now they wanted him to hunt himself down.

"You didn't follow them?" Nico asked, trying to sound surprised.

"We tried but the guy was obviously onto us. He evaded us." He frowned.

"It was for sure a guy?" He asked to see how much they knew.

"We're pretty sure that it was. We couldn't really see any defining features."

"I can try to discern their identity. Did you find anything on Ivy?" Nico asked, genuinely curious now.

"No, she was tending to her plants. We'll keep her under close observation for the rest of the week while you lay low at camp. We'll call you if we spot him again." He replied. The son of Hades nodded, he had a feeling that they wouldn't be spotting their mystery man any time soon. Just a hunch.

"So, either of you wants to watch some movies?" Timothy moved to the movie case under the TV. We ended up picking out Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. It was a really good movie in his opinion. It has a decent amount of plot, a lot of funny parts, and loads of action. He didn't even mind the romance portion of it. They stayed up late watching the movie.

When it was finished, they left for their separate bedrooms. Nico packed a backpack full of what he would need at camp for the morning and collapsed onto his bed for the night. It had been a very long day. It seemed to him that tomorrow would also be a very long day, whether or not Annabeth found Percy. Just another hunch.

That night, he had a strange (well, stranger than usual) dream. In the dream, he saw a goddess. From where he stood, it was hard to tell which one she was. She was walking through the ruins of some old mansion. Her body language was tense and she glowed brightly. She was obviously very powerful. He'd guess she was an Olympian.

She turned around to look back the way she came and the demigod immediately recognized her as Hera. What was the queen of the gods doing in the middle of these ruins? She stared intensely at the stones, her eyes practically glowing with power. A lot of her aura must have been present in this place, he had to wonder what had called her to this place.