The Kings and Their Pawn / Beach day 🌞 [19]

- Sehuns POV -

Seeing and communicating with spirits were never much of an enjoyment

But after speaking with spirits who go to and from hell I was able to gain more insight on who jin was.

"His brothers control the gates between hell and earth amd without all of them there the gate will surely deteriorate and be no more" recalling what a spirit told me.

It led me to belive that if I could communicate with his brothers maybe ill be able to get him back to hell faster

He'd no longer be in the way of me and Irene

Asking around more about how I could communicate with his brothers or in this case, as odd as it sounds go to hell.

"Another brother walks among earth tasked to bring back him. Why dont you ask him to send you?" A sudden spirit said comming out of no where.

"Do you know where this other brother is?" I asked and the spirit nodded

"He vanquishes demons back to hell....Maybe you can hop into the opening that's created and go to hell too?" The spirit suggested. Letting it lead me to where this other brother was, we watched as hed go around sending demins back to hell.

I stayed close behinde as the spirit then left me I watched carefully as this brother would open sources to throw the demons in.

As soon as he vanquished a demon he ran off to the next I dove my self into the shrinking portal.

Confused I landed in a corrider

Isnt hell all scary and red and hot?

Regardless, I'm here for Irene

I sent my self to hell for Irene.

"Follow me" a clocked figure appered before me. Scrambling onto my feet I followed the figure into a large room with a table seated with 5 people.

"We've heard your attentions human" one of them sat up and the clocked figure seemd to disperse

"Seeing that you were able to find a way to get here your intentions are strong" he continued.

"Are you the brothers of the demon jin?" I asked. They all nodded in response

"Can you get him away from my Irene hes Seriosuly annoying!" I felt my self huff frustrated with just the thought of jin.

"Thats where you come in, you see if anymore of us brothers leave hell the gate will collapses but you, you walk earth freely" sensing he was getting at something I took a seat at the table

It wasnt untill another brother pulled a dagger out of thin air that I felt the slightest ping of fear

"Dont worry this wont be used on you, we can't even use it only seeres can use it and convinetly you are one" moving the dagger closer to me he then dropped it into my hands.

"Take this back with you to earth. If you stab jin with this he'll be forced back to hell, over time he grows more human so be patient" the rest of the brothers remained quiet as the one who seemed to be a sort of leader got up once again.