EXTRA SCENE | Happily Ever After... Maybe?

The Hills, The Weeknd ☆

"Samantha, get this crap cleaned!" Alison sneers at me, pointing at the broken glass on the kitchen floor

"Yes, ma'am," I mumble.

I make my way towards the storage near the kitchen. I get the broom and the dust pan to clean up the mess. I make myself do the cleaning as she watches me with a hateful glare. My moves at first are timid but I start to quicken them as I watch from the corner of my eyes that Jason is coming over.

"Hey, what happened?" He asks.

"Alison..." I start but am interrupted.

"Samantha is the klutz that she is," Alison sneers. "She dropped the glass."

"I'm sure it was an accident," Jason replies.

"If only that were true," Alison mumbles. "What am I going to do with this girl?"

I don't say anything. I purse my lips as I clean the last of the glass into the dustpan. I can feel Jason looking at me. I have to force myself to not look back at him. I don't want Alison to know about us.

I finish cleaning. I take the dustpan over to pour in the glass into the garbage bin in the kitchen.

"Stop!" Alison screams.

I look at her, waiting for instructions.

"Take that to the garbage outside," she says. "Go to your room after. You don't want to make a mess again."

"Yes, ma'am," is the only thing I can say with the gleam of hate I see in her eyes.

I walk out of the kitchen. I hear Jason excuse himself. He goes after me. When I finish pouring in the glass in the bin outside, Jason grabs the dustpan from my hand.

"Come on," he says, extending the other hand for me to take.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"Alison said to vo to your room but I want to hang out with my girlfriend so, we're going to go to your room," he says.

"I dont..." I can't form what I feel about that. "What if we get caught?"

"We won't," he smirks.

I grin. "Okay."

***

"I'm sorry she did that," Jason says.

I told him what happened with Alison in the kitchen. The glass was mine and I did drop it. Alison came in and bumped into me, making me drop the glass. But she did it intentionally. She had already acknowledged my presence in the room.

"Me too," I reply.

Jason gives me a gentle kiss. I melt into him. He gives me a taste of freedom. I love it.

☆☆☆

Dont forget to read the third book in the series, please :) it needs more readers. It has Samantha in it too!