chapter 11

Song: Modern Myth, 30 Seconds to Mars (in the video section)

And the revenge has started! Have fun reading. And I know that by the time that you're done reading this chapter you all will think that Samantha went too far or that she's just evil but that's all because of her "body changes" as a vampire, werewolf hybrid.

~~~

Samantha's POV

Remember when I said that I wasn't done with my killing spree? I was serious, very serious. In fact, guess what I'm doing right now? If you guessed that I was getting ready to kill someone or that I was killing someone right now, you guessed wrong. But if you guessed that I had just finished killing someone, you guessed right. Actually I just finished killing, one, two, three, three hundred and something wolves from my old pack. One by one, except for Austin and Jason because I already forgave them and they're everything in my life after my poor little child lost her life. It sucks to live with that kind of pain but life is life. We can't stop what happens or what people are going to do. It just happens. This pack deserves what they got.

I lick away the blood from my lips. Now I need to find Alison and dear old daddy, Peter. Where will they be? Where shall I look? Oh, I know! The safety compartment under the pack house. I walk towards the house, I enter it, and walk down the stairs to the safety compartment. I open the door and I reach up flickering the overhead light. I look around, I don't see anyone. There's only safety supplies. I walk in a little further in.

"Daddy! Alison!" I sing-song a few times.

"Samantha," I hear him.

Peter freaking Kirk. I turn around to face him. He looks at me with his usual poker-face. And then he notices my shirt and his expression changes.

"What have you done, you stupid girl?"

"What I should done a long time ago, Peter," I reply.

I see him flinch at the sound of his name. I had always called him "Dad" but not anymore. He was nothing to me. And I won't bat an eye when I'm done with him.

"Where's your little whore?" I ask him about Alison.

"Samantha, watch you f***ing mouth. That's your mother!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, don't you mean my step-mother because she's not biologically my real mother?"

"You know?"

"I know that she's not my real mother, Luna is. Unfortunately, you are my real father. I wish I could change that. I wish I could take your damn blood out of my veins but I CAN'T!" I say. "I can't, I'm the child of the damned."

I see a shadow move behind him. It approaches and I see that it's Alison. Her green eyes pop in fear and confusion.

"Samantha..." He starts.

"I am, you damned me. You are the one who treated me like garbage. You were the one who started everything wrong with my life because I was different. You knew I would be more powerful than you because of who my mother is. You wanted me to submit to you whenever you wanted. But it didn't work out that way, didn't it? I didn't choose to be like this. I didn't ask for you to beat me. I didn't ask for that whole pack that's dead out there to crush me into little pieces. I didn't ask for them to touch me. I didn't ask for Alison to hate me. I didn't ask for my own brother to HATE ME! I didn't ask for my mate to REJECT ME! I didn't ask to be RAPED! I didn't ask to LOOSE MY CHILD! I didn't ask for to DIE TWICE! I don't even know what I did to make you hate me!" I yell, I want to cry, but I won't. I'm letting my anger take over. "You both damned me."