chapter 6

CHAPTER NOT EDITED

Remember by Kari Kimmel

Samantha POV

After a few minutes after Sandra left I started feeling agonizing pain. Mason. What's he doing now? And then that's when flashbacks came to me darkening my vision once again. But this one wasn't just one it was multiple.

-Flashbacks-

I was in my room with Jason. He still doesn't know that I'm pregnant with his pup but he might as well never know. He will kill me but it's not like he hasn't before with his rapping. He hasn't been in my room for a month but it's not like I care anyway. My baby bump is small. If you saw it you might as well think I'm getting fat just like the pack thinks but they wouldn't know since they don't let me eat much.

And like everyday he beats me over and over. And before I can react I feel an impact towards my stomach. And another after another. The pain keeps coming worst than before. I feel something between my legs and I'm an amount of pain thay makes me feel like I'm dying. I cried out from the agonizing pain. A scream like never before. Jason stops beating me and looks at me confused. I clutch me stomach trying to support the pain as I move into a fatal position.

"Oh my god, are you bleeding?" Jason speaks up.

'Bleeding? No. No. No. No. Oh my god. No.' Rain says. 'The baby. We're losing the baby. The baby is dying.'

"The baby is dying?" I whisper not really caring if Jason hears or not.

"What?" He asks.

"The baby is dying, Jason," I repeat. "Your child is dying."

"My child?" He asks dumbfounded.

"I'm sure you're not deaf," I respond.

Black dots clouded my vision. Darkness was taking me over. The last thing I heared was Jason calling my brother inside my room for help.

**

I woke up in a bed. A hospital bed to be exact. White pale walls. Hospital gown. Wires hooked to my body. I could feel the slight pain in my abdomen as I moved. I hissed at the pain and the bright lights.

"Careful," I heard a voice say.

I look up and saw a doctor beside my bed. I looked around and saw Jason and my brother, Austin, sleeping on the chairs.

"Where am I?" I slurred. "Why am I here?"

"You're at the hospital don't worry. You're here because you suffered a miscarriage, ma'am," the doctor said.

Oh my god. What? My baby died. Jason killed my baby. The worst thing is, it's not surprising. What really surprised me was that Jason and Austin are here with me, in the hospital. A place where many of them have put me in.

"What are they doing here?" I ask the doctor.

"They brought you in, sweetheart. If it weren't for them, there would've been much more damage," she says. "They truly care about you."

Care about me? They've only made me suffer. What is up with people these days? They think everything wrong.

***

Jason and Austin woke up at different times. The tension in the room with them both awake was heavy. Austin was mad at Jason for what he did to me. Jason was made at Austin for not believing he was sorry for what he'd done.

"How are you feeling?" Austin asked, startling me.

"I'm not sure," I mumbled.

"You lost the baby," Jason speaks up. "It's understandable that you wouldn't know."