EXTRA SCENE | Twist of Fate

Human, Christina Perri ☆

🔞 includes sexual assault scene 🔞

"We should make a pact," he says.

I look at him, not fully understanding what he means. He smiles as if he knows.

"We should make a pact that if we don't find our mates when we're eighteen, we'll wait a year. When that year is over, we'll reach out to one another and we'll make a family, together," Jason elaborates. "Or if we do find our mates and one of them or one of us dies, we'll take in each other's children as our own."

"Wow..." I feel a tear roll down my face. "So you think we could do that?"

"We can do anything, baby," he replies.

I smile. "Okay."

"Okay," he kisses me.

***

"I love you," I hear Jason say behind me.

I look through the mirror at him. I give him a smile. I put on my earrings.

"Love you too," I reply.

He smiles. He walks up closer and spins me around. He kisses me. I kiss him back.

"You look so beautiful," he says, after he's looked at me from head to toe.

I feel myself blush at the compliment. "Thank you."

"Are you ready?" He asks.

I nod.

"Let's go," he says.

I hook my arm into his. He leads me out of the room towards the front door of the pack house. We're going to Homecoming together. It's going to be my first one ever. Freshman year has been good so far.

This will be our first appearance to everyone as a couple. I couldn't be happier.

As Jason looks through the trunk of his car, I take a moment to admire his beauty. He wear a whole black tuxedo with a silk white bowtie. I wear a matching silky white dress with black heels.

Jason comes around towards me. I see he has a corsage in his hands. I smile when I see his shy smile.

"Is that for me? Or for her?" I tease him, looking at his sister, as she walked out of the house.

He gives me a are-you-serious look. I giggle. He takes my hand. He puts the corsage around my wrist.

"Thank you," I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome, baby," he says.

The corsage is beautiful. It's got a white Lily in the middle and Baby-Breath all around it. It's really amazing.

He drives us both to school where the homecoming dance will take place.

***

It was going good. It wasn't the best thing in the world but it was good. I'm currently by myself as Jason went to grab us some water.

"Samantha!" I hear someone say my name from a distance.

I look around trying to find who's called my attention. I see Jamey, a guy from my English class, waving at me with a big smile.

We talk about life, we laugh, and we dance.

"Jamey, I'm going to take my girl now," I hear someone growl.

I look towards the source. I see Jason beside us. He's fuming in angry. I can feel it. He's got the best poker face I've ever seen.

"Of course," Jamey walks away, cautiously.

Oh no..

"Let's go..." Jason grabs my hand and starts pulling me towards the door.

He pulls me along down the hallway. His grip is tight; I can feel the blood flow struggle to go through.

"Ow, Jason," I start. "You're hurting me."

"So, you're looking at other boys, huh?" Jason snarls as he pushes me into a dark and empty classroom.

"What?" I ask, confused.

Where is this coming from? I'm not looking at other boys. I would never while in a relationship with someone.

"I'm not," I tell him.

"Really?" He scoffs. "All girls are the same. They get f*cked once and they turn into wh0res."

What? We've been together for a year now.

"Are you talking about Jamey?" I ask him. "We're in the same English class. Nothing else. He likes to flirt."

"I'm going to show you what you're missing, baby" he stalks towards me. He pulls his shirt over his head.

"Woah, Jason. Talk to me. You don't need to do this. I like you. I don't like Jamey that way. I only like you," I try to reason with him.

"You'll never have anyone better than me," Jason says. "Not even your mate will be."

He reaches me. He grabs the hem of my dress. He starts pulling it up. I'm frozen. I don't know that's happening. I'm not even sure why he's doing this.

"Jason," I whisper. "You don't need to prove your stamina with me. I'm well aware that your performance is excellent. I'm sure all the girls you've slept with this past year will think the same. We've never been in an exclusive relationship."

Even if we like to pretend that we are. Even if I like to pretend that we are.

Jason stills for a moment. "Yeah, they would, wouldn't they?"

He smirks. He resumes taking my dress over my head. I close my eyes. I feel I tear fall out. I feel his thumb wipe it away.

"No need for crying, sweetheart. We're just making sure you don't forget how it feels to be with me," he says.

"I won't forget," I feel myself panicking. "I promise I won't forget."

"Hmm," he hums.

He unclips my bra and brings the straps off my shoulders. He caresses my breasts in the way he usually does. He pushes me to the desk. He tears my panties from my body. He enters me. He kisses and chokes me roughly until I can't breathe.

"Jason..." I gasp, trying to breathe. "I can't..."

He lets out a small, quiet laugh against my lips.

"Jason, please, I can't breathe," I try again.

He lossens his hold but doesn't remove his hand. I can breathe in peace as he thrusts into me. I can't look at him. My focus stays on the door, waiting for someone to open it and stop him. No one does. No one bothers to follow the sniffles I make as I cry. No one bothers to follow the moans and grunts coming from Jason.

I'm left all alone to deal with how my relationship took a turn to the worst.