...

"One Vodka please!!" I said as I walked up to the bar a little tipsy and the guy pored me my drink.

"Hey Sarah!!" I heard someone yell as I turned around to find them.

"Oh sup Cher!" I said as Cher made her way up to me and put her arm around me.

"Happy birthday babe!" she said as she kissed my cheek. "Thanks love!" I yelled over the Loud music as I took a sip of my vodka and walked off to the dance floor as she walked back over to her fiancé.

{Niall's PoV}

"Demi no!" I said as I pushed her off of me. "Oh come on baby." She said seductively

We were both drunk and we already kissed more than once oh god how could I do this to Gabby! I thought as I ran clumsily around the bar to look for my girlfriend.

"Oh screw it!!" I yelled after searching for Gabby for about 30 minutes now.

"Baby we ment to be, you got me, smiling all the ti-i-i-i-i-ime." Sarah sang into the mic onstage as she danced on Lou causing me to laugh.

"Someone's having sex tonight." I thought making myself chuckle as I made my way to the bar.

"What would you like sir?" The bartender asked me as I took a seat.

"Umm surprise me!" I said as I glanced over to a couple who were making out.

"Oh god no!" I said out loud as I realized who the people were. I may be drunk but I know who that is!

{Sarah's PoV}

I was singing and grinding on Lou on stage when something caught my eye. It was Niall. He had shot up from his seat and was walking over to some people, and he looked really pissed.

"Oh shit!" I said into the mic as I realized who the people were. "Oh here comes the cat fight!" I thought to myself as I saw an angry Selena running up to Gabby and an even more angry Niall running up to Justin.

"Beatrice!! 2'oclock stat!!" I yelled into the mic catching my drunk friends attention as she snapped and ran to where the fight was about to go down dragging Zayn with her. "Come on!" I said to Lou as we ran to the scene.

"What the fucks going on!?" I asked as we got to were Selena,Justin, Gabby,Niall, and now Demi stood all yelling at eatch other. "Okay ignore me!" I yelled as suddenly Demi and Selena jumped at Gabby and Niall Jumped at Justin.

Suddenly Beatrice myself Louis and Zayn were all in the action until I was fed up and had gotten hit a little too many times.

"STOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs causing the whole club to get quiet and turn to where we were standing even the security who were about to beak us up.

"Have me a

Vodka ready cuz when I'm done with this ain't no one gonna be happy!!" I said to the bartender as he nodded quickly.

"Today was supposed to be a fun day!! We are supposed to be dancing our asses off and getting drunk as fuck. We're all drunk right now but-" I was cut off by Liam.

"I'm not!" he said proudly.

"Can it Payne!!" I yelled glaring at him and then continued. "We're drunk but of all people I feel like I'm the only one with the damn sense! Now someone tell me wtf is going on!" I demanded as they all started yelling.

"ONE PERSON!" I yelled causing them to stop as Lou put his hand on my shoulder in attempt to calm me.

"Gabby was kissing my man! And Niall kissed Demi!" Selena said rating them all out.

"Niall you and Gabby have some beef to fix. And Selena it takes two to kiss. Justin was kissing gabby back and Demi was kissing Niall back, but in the end I'm ashamed in ALL of you!!" I finished as I grabbed my Vodka off of the counter and took a swig.

"This party Is over." I said as I drank the rest of my vodka and slammed the glass on the table.

"You heard the woman!" Louis yelled.

"Everybody out!" Zayn yelled as I smoothed my dress out and walked/ stumbled my way out of the club and out to the tour buses.

"You okay sweets?" Josh asked me as he opened the door for us and I walked into the Bands bus and layed on their couch.

"How could they all be so stupid!?" I asked as I started getting emotional.

"They're drunk Hun." He said as he put his arm around me. "So am I!! I'm past drunk now!" I said as my slurring got worse as that last glass of vodka started working. "I think it's time for bed babe." Josh said just as Louis walked in the bus and smiled at us.

"She's a goner." Josh chuckled as I started cracking up.

"That last glass of vodka did the trick." Louis said as he lifted me up and thanked Josh. "Good night Sarah bear !" Josh said as we walked out of the bus and ran into the rest of the band.

"Night guys! Thanks for coming and not pissing me off!" I said as they chuckled.

"Night Sarah Bear" they all said.

"I love my new nickname!" I said giggling like crazy.

"Louis can we sleep with Lou T tonight? I don't really wanna face Gabby and Niall in the morning. I was really rude." I said as my words

Slurred and Louis nodded.

"Sure thing baby." Louis said as he changed his direction and walked to lou's bus.

"asdfghjkl" I said not even understanding myself as the drunkness took over completely.

"Hey lou is it alright if we crash here?" Louis asked being the last thing I heard before I passed out in his arms...