1

Lauren's P.O.V

I finally get to Miami and park in a Mcdonald's parking lot because I'm hungry. I get out of the car and lock it, walking into Mcdonalds and waiting in line. I take out my phone to text Dinah for Mila's address.

Me: Dinah, I need Mila's address.

Finah: why would you need my address?

Me: what?

Finah: oh hi, It's Mila, I'm on Dinah's phone, now why the fuck would you need my address?

Me: I drove all the way here to Miami to explain everything to you.

Finah: yeah not fucking happening.

Me: Mila please, Let me explain.

Finah: no. now have fun being blocked.

Me: MILA NO PLEASE I SWEAR ILL DO ANYTHING FUCK PLEASE

Finah: fine. it's never gonna happen, go fuck yourself street.

Me: oh, does your house look like "go the fuck away" or is it "if you don't leave, I'll kill you"?

Finah: both actually.

Me: Mila please, I beg you.

Finah: Fine. here. it's ********

Me: thank you so fucking much.

Finah: you're welcome, douchebag. now bye.

blocked.

I sigh in relief, putting my phone back in my pocket and ordering my food. I take my food and go to a table sitting down. I unwrap my cheeseburger and take a bite out of it. I hear my phone ding and look at it to see Dinah dmed me.

DinahJane97:

so...... Chancho blocked you on my phone.

Sent at 2:17 P.M.

Laurenjauregui:

yeah, I saw. but she still gave me her address.

Sent at 2:19 P.M.

DinahJane97:

well, that's lucky.

Sent at 2:19 P.M.

Laurenjauregui:

I know and I'm gonna go to her house soon after I'm done eating. just a little scared that we're gonna fight or something.

Sent at 2:20 P.M.

DinahJane97:

well, I'm here, so I'll hold her down if she tries to hit you or anything.

Sent at 2:20 P.M.

Laurenjauregui:

okay. thank you, Dinah.

Sent at 2:21 P.M.

DinahJane97:

you're welcome, Lauser.

Read at 2:25 P.M.

----------

Camila's P.O.V

I sat on the couch next to Dinah, waiting for Lauren douchebag Jauregui to get here. I check the time, 2:39 P.M. ugh, when will she get here?

I look at Dinah who's smirking at me and raise an eyebrow at her.

"what are you smirking at, Miss Hansen?"

"I'm looking at you, checking the time every 30 seconds because Lauren isn't here yet," she said, looking at my phone to see that I turned it on again to check the time.