"I know you may not be able to see anything now, butttt soon they'll be a big baby in there. And of course you know that about 3 weeks, one day after fertilization, when the heart first begins to beat, the sound of the little heart is too soft to hear. But when you come back in four weeks, we'll be able to listen and see it. I wrote you a prescription for you medicine and everything."

"Okay..." I whispered. I was at a lost for words. I'm not ready for this.

She wiped the jelly off my stomach and I gathered my things.

"Alright Angel, see in next month! Congratulations again!" She said walking out the door.

"Okay thanks!" We both said.

The car ride was just Stephanie going on and on about how excited she was. All of a sudden, she stopped.

"What's wrong best friend? You don't seem happy. How are you gonna tell Dave?" She said.

Something then dawned on me. If I'm 4 weeks pregnant and me and Dave had sex for the first time in 2 weeks ago, then that means... Oh my god...

I bursted into tears. "NO! NO! NO!" I screamed.

"Wait a minute Angel, what's wrong?!"

"It's not Dave's..." I said in between my sobs.

"Well how are you for sure?! You been fucking other niggas or some and didn't tell me?"

"No! No! The times don't add up! Amir raped me and month and a half ago! Me and Dave had sex for the first time 2 weeks ago!" I screamed.

She gasped. "Angel, when Amir... Did he wear a condom?"

"I-I don't think so..." Steph stayed quiet.

"Stephanie I don't want this baby... I can't have this baby." I said.

"Wait wait a minute Angel. A baby is a blessing. I know it was made out of evil and a terrible incident, but life is valuable. You can't take its innocent life away. You'll be a great mom. I can already see it. I've always told you that. Angel, I'd die just to have kids... I can't even conceive..."

"But the first one didn't make it.." I whispered.

"That doesn't mean that this one won't! You can't talk or think like that!" She yelled.

"I'm not telling Dave."

"You not telling Dave what?" She raised her brows at me. "I'm not telling Dave about my pregnancy. I'm getting rid of it."

"Angel! At least tell him so he can know!" She yelled. "I'm not telling him."

She scoffed. "Oh bitch you got me fucked up you telling Dave."

"No Im not." I shook my head.

"Ashid. You ain't got not other choice." The car stopped.

"What you mean?" I said confused looking at her. She smirked.

"Because we already here..." I looked up seeing that we were at his building.

"I'm not getting out the car." I folded my arms together.

"Oh yes you are." "No Im not." "Yes you are." "No Im not!" We argued.

"Angel?..." She sighed. "You getting out this car. If I have to drag you up there. Unless you want me to embarrass you in front of all these people-" I screamed to the top of my lungs and unbuckled my seatbelt. "- you better get your ass up there NEOW!" She scolded as I slammed the door.

"SLAM IT AGAIN!" I heard her yell as I stomped up to to the building.

I knocked on his door, bracing myself. He opened the door looking oh so good...