When I'm out side, I type in Hospitals near me. I click on the one closest to the school and begin to walk.

I arrive about an hour and a half later, But I don't mind it at all. I enter and walk up to the front desks.

"Yes can I help you?" The kind woman speaks.

"Yes I was wondering if you could tell me if a patient was brought her, Last name Gomez, first Selena"

She begins to type on her computer and looks back up to me.

"What is your relationship with Ms.Gomez?"

"I um, We go to school together. Just wanting to check up on her"

"I'm gonna need you to sign in"

She hands me a paper and I fill out a few things before she hands me a sticker that says 'visiter'. She tells me the floor and room number and I head up. God I hope she doesn't hate me or flip on me for being here.

The elevator dings and the doors open. My eyes scan the numbers on the wall and I now stand in front of her door which is slightly cracked open. She's alone. I take a deep breath before slowly entering.

"S-Selena"

Selena...

My eyes open and bright lights are in my face. The familiar coldness and white walls. Hospital. Slowly I sit up and come face to face with my doctor again.

"Jen, What happened?" I ask. "Where's Derek"

I begin to panic as I remember the suppose to be wonderful night turned into a nightmare. Why would they do that to him? They don't even know him. My mind is still running with confusion as to what made them think to hurt my brother.

"He's in very critical conditions, but he'll be alright" She tells me.

"Can I see him?"

"He's not awake at the moment" She replies. "Your parents came to see you guys, but they had an emergency at work"

Of course. My parents aren't my mine priority at the moment. I couldn't care less if they showed.

"Selena, We do need to talk about a few things while you are here"

Oh no. What happened this time. How can this possibly get any worse.

"When you were here the other day, you remember the X-Rays we took?"

I nod my head in agreement. What did she find.

"Well we did notice the cancer has gotten a little bit worse" She trails off.

"Come on, what else was there. I can take it" I urge her to continue.

"We noticed a small unusual dot, in your head"

I can't move because of the pure shock I'm in.

"I'm sorry Selena, but there's a tumor growing in your head. But it's still small enough to get rid of quickly" She tells me, a bit of hope in her eyes that I'll have to make disappear.

"No, I'm okay"

"Selena I don't think this okay for you, Leukemia is one thing, you're putting a brain tumor right on top of all of that"

"If this can help put me out of my misery quicker, then let it be"

She shakes her head in disappointment and leaves the room. After she's gone, a sudden rush of emotions goes through me.

Tears begin to stream down my face. I'm crying so hard, hiccups and headaches coming along with my breakdown.

"Why?" I cry quietly.