Baby Names

Dean: You and Dean agreed to name your daughter Cassidy Marie Winchester. Her fist name came from Dean's best friend, Castiel - the two of you call her Cassie more often than her actual name - and her middle name was because it was similar to Dean's mum, Mary.

The boy's name you agreed on was Hunter Winchester. Dean was hesitant, but you insisted because he chose the girl's name. You picked it out to be ironic, and Dean eventually warmed up to it.

Sam: For a girl, Sam wanted the name to be Jessica, but you were a bit hesitant to name your daughter after on of Sam's old flames, though after all his pleading and puppy faces, you eventually agreed, as long as he agreed for her middle name to be Holly.

The name that you picked for your son, you had agreed on instantly. You agreed on naming your son Gabe, after the Archangel Gabriel. You'd always gotten along well with the angel, and though Sam would never admit it, he'd always enjoyed the prankster's company, as he could always be counted on to listen to whatever either of you had to say.

Cas: What you would name your child was a huge topic of discussion between the two of you, even causing a few arguments, though Cas was always good about calming you down and making sure he didn't upset you too terribly. He ageed to name your daughter Angelina, which you chose because she was half angel.

Cas was adamant about naming your son Dean, after his closest friend, and honestly you loved it.

Adam: You'd had a few names you'd chosen that you knew you wanted to name your children since long before you and Adam had started dating, but when you'd discovered that there were a few names he'd chosen that he wanted to use, and then found out that you shared a few names in common, you knew that they were the perfect names. For a girl, it was Gemma, and for a boy it was James.

Gabriel: Gabriel had come up with your daughter's name with a succer in his mouth and a smirk on his face, and you'd laughed, though you'd loved it. He'd suggested Candy, and you'd immediately agreed.

As for a boy's name, you'd insisted on using the name Rebel, after Gabriel's rebellious streak, and though Gabriel was against it at first, you were too stubborn to agree on anything else, eventually causing him to cave and agree to it.

Balthazar: Bal had suggested Jewel for a girl, which you thought was so sweet and adorable it had nearly brought you to tears.

As for a boy's name, both of you were stumped for a while, though eventually you'd been able to come up with a name you'd both immediately agreed on, which was Richard, and Rich for short.

Kevin: The prospect of naming his kids made Kevin nervous, so you'd assured him that you would do it, and that you didn't mind. Besides, you had some names picked out already that you thought were absolutely adorable, and thankfully Kevin agreed.

For a girl's name, you'd gone with Marceline, after your favorite character in your guilty pleasure show. For a boy, after some serious internal conflict, you'd settled on Luke, also named after a character in your favorite movies.

Crowley: Neither of you really had any idea what you wanted to name your kids, though Crowley made it very clear that he wanted a son, which, honestly, kinda pissed you off. Eventually, though, you'd just decided on a gender-neutral name, so it would whether you had a boy or a girl. The only name you could both agree on was Jessie, so that was what you settled on.

Garth: Coming up with baby names with Garth had been fun and full of jokes and giggles. He'd suggested silly names such as Chuckles or Bubbles, and though you agreed that those would be cute nicknames, you weren't about to name your child Chuckles. After a bit, you'd managed to talk Garth into naming your daughter Lily and your son Rusty, because those were both still adorable names.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.: Whoever can guess where I got the names I used for Kevin's part gets a big hug from me :) and do you think maybe you guys could check out my new fic This Could Be A Problem? It would mean a lot! Thanks guys, love you :)