When you're angry

Dean: He usually gets defensive when you're mad at him, because almost everything he does he does for a reason that - at least in his mind - is a justified one, and sometimes he yells back at you, but other times he just leaves to cool off.

Sam: He listens to you when you shout at him, and when you're finished he holds you close and apologizes, rubbing your back gently and kissing your forehead, even using his special nickname for you - "kitten" - to calm you down.

Cas: Most of the time, he doesn't understand why you're mad, but he always tries to get you to stop yelling at him with soothing words, and when that doesn't work - it almost never does - he'll disappear for a little bit, then reappear holding a kitten or a baby bunny, because he knows you have a soft spot for fluffy baby animals.

Adam: He leaves for a little while, then comes home with flowers and chocolates as an apology.

Gabriel: He picks you up and carries you to either the couch or the bed - whichever is closer - and he lays you down on your stomach and rubs your back and shoulders, because you usually only get mad at him because you're tense, and he just wants to relax you.

Balthazar: He waits until you get it all out of your system, then has you sit on the floor in front of him while he sits on the couch, and he puts your hair in lots of little braids.

Kevin: When it's really bad and you're screaming and throwing things, he hides until you're done, but when it's less severe, he holds you and strokes your hair until you calm down.

Crowley: He just smirks at you whilst you scream and yell at him, then he puts his hands on your shoulders, tells you how amazingly gorgeous you are when you're angry, and shuts you up with a passionate kiss.

Garth: He tells you corny jokes and tickles you, even though he knows you hate it, but you laugh every time anyway.