Hugs

Dean: Dean always holds you tight, but he's always careful not to crush you. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you against his chest, smiling the whole time.

Sam: Sam always picks you up, your arms around his neck and your legs locked around his waist as his arms support you, his chin on top of your head.

Cas: You're nearly always the one to initiate the hugs between you and Cas, because he's still trying to figure out how human relationships work, so your hugs are always adorably awkward.

Adam: Adam likes to hold both of your hands in his own, lacing your fingers before pulling you close and bury his face in your neck so he can breathe in your scent.

Gabriel: Gabriel always always always slips his hands into you back pockets when you two hug, and he presses you close against his chest. Whenever you don't have pockets, no problem! He just grips your ass gently, smirking the whole time, loving the way it makes you squeak with surprise and giggle.

Balthazar: He always wraps his arms around you from behind, murmuring little things in you ear that aren't always so appropriate, and he'll even occasionally nibble or kiss your ears, depending on his mood.

Kevin: His hugs are gentle and sweet, and they always last for a long, long time. Your arms are wrapped loosely around his torso, your face buried in his neck, while his arms are wrapped softly around your shoulders, holding you close to him.

Crowley: Crowley always loops his thumbs through your belt loops and pulls you close, giving you his classic smirk as you wrap your arms loosely around his neck and rest your head on his chest.

Garth: Garth just picks you up gently and carries you around while holding you tight, your arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist. Sometimes when he's bored, he'll carry you around until his arms get tired - which can be a long time. (Give him some credit, he's way stronger than he looks.)

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Hey guys! It's me again. If you guys ever have any preference/one shot requests, feel free to comment them and I'll write them to the best of my ability. I'll do anything but sex. I'll post a one-shot form soon, if enough people are interested. In the meantime, thanks so much for all the reads and votes. These preferences have 21 votes and 539 reads, can you even believe it?? I love you guys all so much!! Sorry, I'm kinda rambling now.

~Amber