Part 26: The Latent Truth

Part 26: THE LATENT TRUTH

Randhir arrested him...and locked him in the special cell!..when he came back he found Sanyukta scrunching and crying like hell!...he went close to her and hugged her....
''why me always??..only i have to suffer each and everytime!..'' she grumbled painfully....
''stop crying..u have to be brave Sanyukta!..u can't lose courage like this..!'' he held her shoulders...
''but i need answers Randhir!..why sorrow always makes its way in my life?..kyun mere apne hi mujhe rulaate hain?...pehle tumne 6 mahine tak mujhe tadpaaya aur ab baba ka sach mujhe saari zindagi rulayega!..i hate my life'' she punched the floor hardly...
''why r u cribbing Sanyukta?..jo hona hota hai woh toh hokar hi rehta hai!..i don't belive in destiny but sometimes the circumstances r in a way that we have to conquer our sorrows and go along with the deeds of a thing named destiny!'' he chipped sternly....
she wiped her tears and nodded her head...
''u r right Randhir...humein haalaaton ke hisaab se chalna padta hai! And m ready to compromise!..''she replied firmly....
''ab humein uss terrorist head Rafeeq Anwar ko dhoondna hai....karogi na meri madad??..'' he cupped her face...
"hmm..'' she hummed....and she somehow managed to control her pain and emotion and get back to normal mode...

Meanwhile he received a call...
''hello..maa..!..'' he mumbled...''beta...kaisa hai tu??..'' she chipped..''mujhe kya hoga maa!..theek hun main! Aur aapse kitni baar kaha hai ki duty ke waqt phone mat kiya kijiye!'' he grudged in irritation...
''arey beta maine toh ye batane ke liye phone kiya tha ki pandit ji ne tumhari aur Sanyukta ki engagement ki date fix kar di hai!'' she muttered joyfully....
''kab ki hai maa??..'' he asked bluntly..
"next week beta...15th of this month..'' she spoke...
"ok maa..baki baat baad mein! Bye..'' and he hung the phone....
''kya hua..is everything ok?'' Sanyukta asked....''ise bataun ya nahi?..abhi abhi itne bde shock se guzri hai!..don't know how will she react?...may be she becomes happy..bata hi deta hun!'' he fought with his thoughts....
''woh actually Sanyukta..maa said that..the date of our engagement has been fixed..'' he spoke hesitatingly....
''engagement!!..humari...really??..'' a little tinge of happiness twinkled on her face...

To be continued