PART 12: THE LATENT TRUTH

Part 12: THE LATENT TRUTH

he was totally dumbstruck!...he didn't expected this even in his worst nightmare!...but without waiting for a moment she locked his hands in the handcuffs and took him to the jail!...he was walking like a lifeless body continously gazing at Sanyukta!...

as soon as they reached the jail..she locked him behind the bars and went to commisioner's office...''sir!mission RD successful...i've arrested him!..she said proudly....''good job inspector Sanyukta..jo kaam aaj tak koi nahi kar saka woh tumne kar dikhaya..i m proud of u!!...he patted her shoulder....''thank you sir..this was my duty..may i take your leave now?'' she asked with a blank face...''yes..sure!'' he replied...

she turned to go out..suddenly tears rolled down from her orbs...her heart was badly aching..she was hell broken!...bt she wasn't able to accept her feelings...feelings for RD!

Soon she reached home and hopped on the bed to sleep...bt hw cud she sleep!..she was deprived of it..she was continously rolling and tossing on her bed!..bt not for even one second her eyelids closed...

''kyun mujhe neend nahi aa rahi..aaj toh mujhe bahut achhi neend aani chahiye!..aaj maine apna mission complete kar liya!..then why the hell i m unable to sleep?....she whined...

suddenly she rolled her eyeballs and she saw her own illusion..the illusion of that role which she played to cheat RD...she was not able to believe her eyes!...

''arey..daro mat main bhi Sanyukta hoon..tumhara hi ek hissa..'' she smirked...

''tum yahan kyun aayi ho...just go frm here!..'' she said furiously....

''chali jaungi..par apni baat kehne ke baad..'' she sat on the bed...

''kya baat karni hai tumhe?'' she said narrowing her brows...

''gussa kyun ho rahi ho..oh haan!..neend nahi aa rahi na..usi ka gussa mujhpar utaar rahi ho...! Tumhe neend aayegi bhi nahi..'' she smiled mysteriously...
''kya matlab??'' she was confused....

''bina Randhir ke tumhe kaise neend aa sakti hai!aadatho chuki hai tumhe uske pyaar ki...jab tak woh tumhe apne seene se lagakar nahi sulayega..tumhare chehre par pyaar se apna haath nahi pherega..tumhe neend nahi aayegi!..'' she mumbled...

''aisa kuch nahi hai..i don't love him..he's a criminal!'' she said sheepishly..

''when did i say u love him?maine toh bs itna kaha that u can't sleep without him...pyaar ki baat toh tum khud kar rahi ho!..main kya keh sakti hun..'' she smirked...

''tum.jao yahan se...jst get lost!'' she shouted and closed her eyes...and when she opened her eyes,the illusion disappeared...

''huhhh..huhhh..main Randhir se!..nahi!..i dn't love him..hw cud i?? par woh kaisa hoga?..main dekhna chahti hun usse..'' she fought with her own thoughts...on the other side Randhir was sitting on the floor lost smwhere in his thoughts...all the moments he spent with her,were playing like a movie in frnt of his eyes...

''eaaanhhhhh''...his trance was broken by the sudden sound....

somebody opened the door of his lockup...he smiled..

''mujhe pata tha tum aaogi!'' he stood up...

''main yahan sirf yeh dekhne aayi thi ki tum theek se ho ya nahi..'' she fumbled..

''achha..ek inspector ko ek criminal ki itni fikr kabse hone lagi?'' he taunted...

To be continued