PART 10: THE LATENT TRUTH

Part 10: THE LATENT TRUTH

they were tired of running!...
she sat on the sand and pulled his hand to make him sit....

''dost!aaj mujhe bahut mazaa aaya!.,.she exclaimed joyfully...

''mujhe bhi!...'' he smiled...she hugged him!..he was surprised!...

then he cupped her face!...

''Sanyukta....''...he sighed....

''kya hua dost? tum mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe ho?..'' she looked at him...

''mmm..main tumse bahut pyaar karta hun!!'' he mumbled cutely....

''main bhi tumko bahut pyaar karti hun dost!''...she pecked his cheek....he smiled blushingly....

''acha ab ghar chalein?raat hone wali hai...'' he asked....

''haan!..par tum mujhe gaadi tak god mein uthake leke chalo!..'' she pouted...

he nodded his head,smiled and picked her up at his back...

''yeeeeaaaahh!!bahut mazaa aa raha hai!''...she shouted in happiness....

in little time they reached home....she was tired and slept at once when he placed her on the bed!...he was feeling lostin her innocent beauty!....

''main isi tarah hamesha tumhe dekhte rehna chahta hun!!.meri rajkumari..kabhi mujhse door mat jaana..!..'' he caressed her hair....

she was luking like sleeping snow white!!...he switched off the lights and went out....he couldn't let anybody disturb his princess's sleep!.....he sat outside his house...luking at the starfilled sky!..today the moon was seeming bigger,the stars were shining brighter..the flowers were seeming more fragrant...today he was not the gangster RD..

he was Randhir...Sanyukta's Randhir!...

suddenly a hand got placed on his shoulder....

he turned!...it was Chhotu,his youngest and most beloved gang member....

''bhai..aap yahan kyun baithe ho??soye nahi!..'' he asked....

''bs yun hi...par tu yahan kya kar raha hai?..'' he chipped....

''neend nahi aa rahi thi bhai...achha bhai aapse ek baat poochhun?...'' he mumbled....

''haan bol na!..'' he smiled...

''bhai..jabse Sanyukta aayi hai...aap bilkul badal gaye ho!..aap gussa nahi hote ho...balki muskurate ho!...aisa kyun bhai??'' he quipped...

''pyaar ho gya hai chhotu!''...he said unknowingly....

''kis se bhai? Sanyukta se?''...he was surprised...

''haan...Sanyukta ...bahut pyaar karta hun main uss se!..pta nahi kaise..kab! Bs ho gya..!...'' he spoke dreamingly....

''bhai!..sahi kehte hain log..pyaar insaan ko badal deta hai!..agar main aapko ek idea dun toh aap maaroge toh nahi na?..'' he said naughtily....

''pagal hai tu?..main kyun maarunga tujhe? Bol kya bolne wala tha!'' he smiled....

''aap shaadi karlo Sanyukta se...''..he gazed at him...

To be continued