Part 1

Part 1: The Latent Truth

a dark stormy evening!

It was drizzling continously....he was walking to his destination!...his ruffled hair..his half opened shirt with a black vest! was complementing his looks...anyone who'll see him like this will either drool over him or will be terrified!"....
a perfect villain is the word which describes him at this particular moment!...
BLOOD...blood was dripping from his hands and clothes!!
But....it was not his blood..!! It was the blood of that person whom he had just murdered!! Brutally!It can seem to be a heinous crime to u!! But its his daily routine....
Thud..!! he stopped...near a water tap...to clean his blood stained hands...he opened the tap and rubbed his hands....and after a moment his hands were clean!...to do another crime!!
Suddenly..his vision struck a lonely nook....he was startled...then he tried to divert his vision to avoid the scene!!..but he wasn't able to do that....he sprinted towards the corner...

A girl....with frizzy hair! chapped lips and innocent face...having a worn out doll in her hands....was sitting in the corner under a small broken shed!...she was luking like as if she was trying to hide herself from the world! Bt she was failing in her attempt to hide herself!
He went near her....her innocence and sinless beauty was attracting him....her childlike looks were making her more interesting!!...he felt a sudden urge to interact with her..He never took interest in girls! Bt this girl...was special or may be appealing to him....

TBC