Part 6: The Latent Truth

PART 6: THE LATENT TRUTH

she tried to calm him down....bt he was still disturbed....

''dost tum darre kyun thhe?? kya dekha tumne sapne mein?.....'' she asked gently...
''woh...wohh baba...mere baba ko...!'' he mumbled.....
''kya hua tumhare baba ko?? bolo dost...!..she held his hands....meanwhile he came tohis senses and controlled himself....
''kuchh nahi...chalo so jaate hain..'' he tried to divert the conversion...
.''theek hai..tum yahan so jaao!! tumko dar nahi lagega!''...she placed his head in her lap...
''tum mera itna khayal kyun rakhti ho??''...he gazed at her...
''mera angel mera itna khayal rakhta hai toh mujhe bhi toh apne angel ka khayal rakhna chahiye na!''....
she smiled brushing his hair....

soon he dozed off...and she too slept placing her head on his head!...

In the morning...she woke up rubbing her eyes!....her eyes were finding Randhir bt she wasn't able to find him!....she rushed outside to find him....

Raghu and Ali..two of Randhir's men were standing outside...indulged in their balderbash...
''tumne mere dost ko dekha??'' she asked them anxiously...
''kya re pagal?? tu idhar kya kar rahi hai??chal jaa!...they quipped!..
''main pagal nahi hun..!''..she looked at them furiously!....
''aankhen kya dikhati hai...pta nahi RD bhai bhi kaise kaise logon ko uthaake le aate hain!...Raghu taunted..
''arey..tu kahe ko tension leta hai..aise pagalon ki jagah pagalkhaane mein hoti hai..RD bhai bahut jaldi isko wahin bhej denge''....Ali giggled...
she stamped her foot and ran in!!...after an hour or two Randhir came back...he went in...his eyes were finding Sanyukta...
''Sanyukta!..kahan ho tum??..where r u??''he kept on calling her name...bt she was nowhere to be found!...
he searched her at all possible places!!...
he was getting hell restless...

''kahan gayi hogi...usse toh yahan ke baare mein kuchh pta bhi nahi hai...agar usko kuch ho gaya toh??...nahi! nahiiiii....
he whined!....he ran to find her....
bt all in vain!...he went to the same place where he met her for the first time!.it was raining heavily....his eyes welled up..his tears were making the rain water saline!..he was feeling damn helpless!...his heart was aching as if somebody has taken away its beats!...his life stopped at the moment!..has the only light of his life faded?..is this the end of their sweet blissful relation??