PART 13: THE LATENT TRUTH

Part 13: THE LATENT TRUTH

''galatfehmi hai tumhari ki mujhe tumhari fikr hai..!''....shevfrowned....
''galatfehmi tumhe hai ki tum meri fikr nahi karti..infact tum toh mujhse pyaar karti ho!...he smirked...

''just shut up!''...she tightened her teeth...

''dn't wry!yeh sach tumhare aur mere beech hi rahega..!'' he smiled...''go to hell!''...she replied furiously....''nahin jaa sakta...wahan tum nahi hogi na!..aur tumhe dekhe bina main nahi reh paunga!...'' he chipped...

''Randhir bakwaas mat karo..u r a criminal! hw can i fall in love with u? dump ur false hopes... !''....she upbraided...

then to utter shock..he pulled her closer and pecked her lips..at first she tried to shove him..bt then she lost her control over her senses...

he held her nape and brushed her hair with his fingers...and she closed her eyes!..

he was continously sucking her luscious lips...her fingers ran on his back...

suddenly she came back to her senses and moved away from him..she gazed at him with an annoyed face!..he smirked...

''tumne toh mujhe roka bhi nahi..main toh soch raha tha thappad maarogi!..'' he quipped...

she remained silent and walked out....

''maano ya na maano..pyaar toh hai tumhe mujhse..aur accept bhi jaldi kar logi!'' he talked with himself...she went home...and whole night she kept on thinking about him and whatever happened between them!....and Randhir too wasn't able to sleep the whole night..

Next day....

She came to attend her duty..dressed in her uniform...bt her usual proudy walk wasn't there today..she was lost in her thoughts!...

''madam!''..a constable called her...bt she didn't replied...''madam..suniye!''..with this she came out of her trance...''kya hua?''...she chipped....

''madam woh qaidi number 506 ne bahut pareshaan karke rakha hai!'' he complained....

''qaidi number 506 toh..Randhir..''..she thought...''kya kiya usne?'' she mumbled...''madam woh kisi ki baat nahi maanta..kehta hai apni madam se kehdo ki jab tak woh nahi aayengi woh kisi ki baat nahi maanega!''....he muttered sheepishly....
''iski problem kya hai? jeena mushkil kar ke rakha isne mera!'' she held her head....
''ab kya karna hai madam??''..he spoke slowly.....
''naacho mere sar pe baithke..'' she replied furiously...he felt scared....
soon she walked to his cell...

To be continued