He is never going back to her again.

Authors note:If you are getting abused tell someone. It is important you are safe and this story is NOT saying abuse is a good thing. If anything it's to open everyone's eyes and end the stigma. Girls, boys, and anyone else can be abusive and abused. Enjoy. 😘
Justin POV

I walked into work late again with my (or more my girlfriend's) make up. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my reflection. I looked broken and fragile.

I sniffled and looked down. I opened the make up and started blending it into the bruises. "She said she would stop. She hasn't stopped," I repeated like a robot while blending in the make up.

Once I finished I looked up and made sure no bruises were visible. I capped the make up, put it all in my pocket, and got a water bottle out of the vending machine.

Once I located where the business meeting was I walked to the room and sat at the only available seat. Next to my boss.

Jason POV

Justin walked in with a water bottle in his hands and looking drained as usual. "Why are you late Justin?" I asked as I changed the slide on the slide show. "Sorry Mr. McCann. I slept in." I sighed and continued the presentation.

Half an hour later

"And that concludes the presentation. Get to work," I said as everyone got up. I looked over and noticed Justin fell asleep. I sighed and shook his shoulder lightly. He grumbled lightly under his breath. "Come on Justin wake up." He just frowned and groaned as his eyes started to close again. I felt his forehead and felt warmth. Most likely a low grade fever.

"Come on I'm gonna take you home." He groaned and whined as I picked him up and carried him to my red corrvet. In less than a half an hour we were at my house.

His eyes lazily checked the time. "She's going to be mad if I'm home late. She said she would stop. She hasn't stopped. I want her to stop," Justin half mumbled half slurred from high fever.

I unbuckled him and set him on the couch. I walked upstairs to the medium sized bathroom and watered down a wash cloth. I looked in the mirror and saw make up on my shirt. Was Justin wearing make up?

I walked down stairs and wiped off the make up that was covering numerous bruises. When I finished I washed the wash cloth and put another washcloth on his forehead.

One hour later

Justin stirred and grumbled quite loudly. He kept doing that for the last 1/2 hour. He gulped, sighed, and opened his eyes.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Where am I?" I cleared my throat and he jumped and looked at me. "You had a pretty high fever." He groaned again. "I'm so Hot," he said taking his shirt off. There were many purple, yellow, and black bruises.

"Justin what happened?!" He looked away before grabbing his shirt and putting it back on. "What time is it?" He asked clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"A little past 8." His eyes widened. "She's going to be so mad," He kept repeating as he put on his shoes that I took off of him. "I'm sure she'll understand." He looked at me wide eyed and shook his head. "You don't understand! She won't understand!" He stood up. "I-I need to go," he said before passing out in my arms.

I set him back on the couch. I looked at the floor and saw his phone. I opened it and found the contact  "bae 😘"

It rang twice and she answered. "Justin Drew! Dinner was supposed to be on the table an hour ago! If you thought this morning was a bad beating then just wait until you get home!" I hung up immediately and looked at Justin. He is never going back to her again.