40

Alizae

We got in the car. It was a Honda but it was a pretty nice one.

"This a rental?" I asked once we started driving.

"No my dad let me borrow it." He said.

"Oh, it's actually pretty nice for a Honda."

"Yeah." He said, but he was acting weird.

"So I made reservations for this Spanish place. It's really good and it's fancy. It's right by the Olive Garden that we went to."

"Okay."

I looked down at my phone and I had a text from Zai telling me to be careful tonight and to watch my back because King wouldn't know what to do. "Um, so what were you and my brother talking about?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Uh Nothing."

"Are you alright?"

"Do you have a gun Alizae?" He asked and I thought about the gun I had in my purse right now.

"King! Why the hell would you ask me that?"

"I'm just asking Alizae."

"No, people like you don't just ask that. Why are you asking King?"

"People like me? What do you mean people like me? You mean soft people?"

"King what are you talking about?"

"Nothing. Okay? Let's just have a nice night." He said and we were silent the rest of the car ride.

We didn't speak to each other until we were seated in the restaurant and about to order our food.

"Can you um order for me again? I know I didn't like it last time but you actually picked something really good." Kind said.

"Yeah sure." I said. And I did and it was still kind of awkward because we weren't really talking. It wasn't until desert and I wanted to try his cake that we started talking. It was pretty expensive so I payed, because he's paying for a room and stuff.

We got in the car and we were listening to music when he pulled up to a gas station. He handed me $40.

"Can you go tell him to put 40 on pump 3?"

"Yeah." I said and got out. And he got out and walked over to the pump. I wenr inside and there was a group of about 4 men standing around a burgundy truck and they were all staring at me. Like ugh. Then I went inside and told the man and he was staring at me too. But not in a dirty way, he was staring at my face.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"You're the—" he started and stopped, "Nevermind, 40 on 3 I gotcha."

I quickly walked out to King. I whispered to him, "Can you hurry please, we need to go." I said and got in the car quickly. I should tell Zai what just happened but he'll make me move outta state. I was looking out the window when the guy from behind the counter walked outside and closed down the store and walked over to the group of men. I opened my door and told King we need to go now. And he got in the car.

He started the car and drove off. "What you so in a rush for?" He said laughing.

"I, um, have to pee. So hurry up and get there."

It was about a 10 minute drive to the hotel. And we walked in quickly. We got checked in and went up to our room. And I sat on the bed just trying to calm down.

"Are you okay?" He asked, you look like you're having an anxiety attack.

"Um no. I'm fine."

"Well you've been rushing me so you can use the bathroom so go use the bathroom." He said laughing. And I went to use the bathroom. I actually did have to pee. When I came out King was laying back on the bed with his shirt off. He still had his pants on though. I took my jacket off and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come here." He said. I got up and sat on him while he was laying down. I kissed him and we started kissing and he was rubbing on my ass.

"You know we never.. did it yet." King said.

"Yeah I know. Is that why you got this room?" I asked. I already knew the answer.

"No, but I mean we are finally alone." He said and pulled me back to him so we can kiss again.

He rolled over so I was on my back and he was on top op me. He pulled my dress up and started rubbing my clit through my panties.

"God, you're hella wet." He said and started kissing on my neck. Then there was a knock on the door. We kept going though and then somebody started banging on the door. He got up and looked through the door.

"There's about 4 men out there with all black on." He whispered to me.

"King listen to me. Go in the bathroom and lock the door, keep the lights off. Wait exactly 5 minutes then go get my brother. Tell him to look for a burgundy truck." I told King.

"What do you mean, where are you going?" King asked.

"I have to go or they'll kill us both. Just do what I told you. I love you okay." I said and kissed him.

"I love you too, and I'm not leaving you." He said.

"King I'm not playing."

"No"

They started banging on the door again. I took the gun out my purse and pointed it at King, "Go." I told him. He finally listened.

I put the gun behind my back and opened the door and all of the men walked inside except one he stayed outside the door.

"We know you're the girl from the club." One man said.

"How many time do I have to tell y'all, I'm only 18. I can't even get into a club."

"Do you know who you killed? You killed Paul King."

"King? What the hell do you mean King? Like Aaron King?" I asked.

"Exactly. Where's that boy you came in with?"

"What boy?" I asked. And they all got up and started walking towards me. I pulled my gun from behind me and shot one in the foot and one in the neck. I wasn't really aiming I was just trying to shoot. The two others grabbed me and picked me up and I dropped my gun and it went off again, shooting back up towards me and grazing my leg. They started running outside with me in their arms. And soon it was three men in all black with masks on running through a hotel lobby into a parking lot. There were people yelling and recording but nobody was doing shit. The put me in the backseat of the same burgundy truck I saw at the gas station and one of them got back there with me. I hope Zai can find me before they kill me.

*A/N*
Comment what you think will happen to Alizae.
Vote please ❣️