38

Two days later

Alizae

I haven't been shopping in a while and I want to go get some things from Victoria's Secret. And some more shoes. I took a shower and did all that and put on some white robin jeans shorts and a white and gold matching shirt with some white and gold Balenciaga sneakers. I put my money, phone, keys and shit in a white Chanel purse and then I went to Zai's room but he wasn't in there. He's probably in the bathroom. So I just left. I decided to take my Mustang. I mean I love the Tesla but I still love my Mustang too.

I drove to the mall and went straight to Victoria's Secret. I got a couple bras and panties. That's all I wanted. And I got this gold silk robe they had, it was real cute. Then I went to shoe palace and bought a couple pairs of foamposites. And then for some odd reason I was craving Cinnabon and I know where the food court is now.

So I walked over there with my bags and I saw and Auntie Anne's so I just got the cinnamon sugar pretzel bites instead. These are good too. I found me a little table so I could set my bags down and eat.

I was almost finished when I felt somebody staring at me. I looked around and saw a man staring at me. He was standing in line for some Chinese place but he was just watching me. I grabbed my bags and left my pretzels and just got up, I looked back at the man and his ass was gone.

I started quickly walking to the parking lot through this busy ass mall but there was a lot of people in here. I felt somebody grab my arm and I turned around and I was face to face with that man.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled.

"Calm down," He said and let me go, "I just want to ask you something ."

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked, and started walking.

He followed me. "Where did you and Paul go when you left the club?"

"Who the fuck is Paul?"

"The guy you left the club with."

"What damn club?"

"Stop acting stupid, we clearly saw you at the club. We know it was you."

"I'm 18 you fucking pervert, wrong bitch." I said, and started walking faster. He wasn't following me anymore.

I speed walked all the way to my car and when I got in I let out the breath I was holding. I just sat there for like 10 minutes trying to calm down before  I backed out and drove home.

Izaiah

I was just playin the PS4 and Zae walks in with hella bags and goes straight upstairs. I thought her ass was upstairs the whole damn time. A couple minutes later she came back down and started cleaning the kitchen.

"What happened Zae?" I yelled from the living room. She didn't answer. "Was it King?"

She wasn't answering me so I paused the game and went in there and sat at the bar. "Did he do something to you? Or say something?"

"King didn't do anything!" She yelled.

"Okay, so what's the problem? Is it one of them lil girls?"

"Kierra and Selena are older than us, and no they ain't do nothing."

"Soo are you gonna tell m what's wrong?"

"Nothing, this house is just dirty."

"I'm not fuckin stupid Zae!" I said. I'm starting to get mad now, like fuck, just tell me so I can help your ass. She's so damn stubborn.

"Did I say you were you stupid?"

"Can you just tell me what's wrong with you so I can make it better?"

"Why do you always think you can fix everything. Sometimes there's just nothing you can do. So just leave me alone Izaiah, I'm fine." She said and took the cleaning stuff upstairs with her.

Fuck man. I'm just trying to help her, why doesn't she realize that.

*A/N*
Comment if you think the men believer they have the wrong girl because Alizae is only 18.
Vote please ❣️